Hangover (FINAL CHAPTER)

I wake up sluggish to see Nat next to me, practically squishing me with her arms. The memories of last night flushed upon my brain little by little, my face started to get super flustered, I look down and see our costumes/suits on the floor all raggedy. I put my head back down on my pillow as my head started to hurt rapidly, I could here a ringing sound in both my ears making my headache worse.

Time skip (Nat's P.O.V)

I wake up and notice Y/N was tossing and turning, I shortly realise that this was his first time hung over and clearly couldn't cope. Being the best girlfriend ever I got him some water and Panadol, I woke him up quietly not trying to provoke him.

I see him open his eyes and I smile softly and hand him the water and medicine.

"Drink up baby, you'll need it" I chuckle and watch him drink the water and take the medicine.

I started to admire him softly while he gulps the water down. God damn he's so cute.

"you feeling better big guy..?" I grin and nudge his shoulder gently.

He nods with a small smile, his smile is so adorable and I realised right there that he is the one for me.

____________________________________________
(3RD POV)

Nat and Y/N cuddled in bed for a majority of the day, as Nat wanted Y/N to be relieved from his hang over, she gave him cuddles and head scratches as he demanded them.

They would watch shows and movies for the rest of the day and would be the love birds they are.
_______________________________________
(TIMESKIP)

Its been a couple of months and Y/N and Nat are quite solid as a couple, Y/N keeps up with his studies while Nat also helps him out when needed, Y/N also kept up with his passion in sports.

After Y/N graduates school he moves into Nat's house and manages to live on with his passion. Him and Peter are as solid as ever being the best of best friends however his Aunt May unfortunately passes away in an accident, As Peter is young, Nat took him in so he wouldn't be alone while grieving.

As more time passes Y/N has the courage to propose to Nat and she says yes, Y/N invites Bucky to the wedding and has Peter as his best man, they hold a seat reserved for Aunt May.

(EVEN MORE TIME PASSES)

Y/N and Nat have kids while Peter becomes a full time Spider Man, they all live their lives happily ever after.

(UMMMMMM SOO LIKEEEEEEE OOPSIES??? i forgot about wattpad guys, that and massive writers block and I left it off on a weird spot so this is the end of this story cause I just cant 😭 if you want another story just ask and i might come back lmao alright I hope you like this final chapter, if you dont, um, just make up a different ending for yourself I guess 😭😭)