Dinner

Y/N and Peter are now at home, getting ready for dinner with Mr Barnes, Peter gets his clothes he's going to wear before Y/N so Peter starts to play fortnite, like a dweeb.

Y/N finally gets his clothes ready and just sits and watches Peter play fortnite, bullying him for playing a cartoonish shooting game.

After a while its around 5pm, Y/N finally gets a message from Mr Barnes.

Y/N's Pov:
I get a notification on my phone so I go to check it, it's from bucky.

Bucky 🧑🏻‍🏫
"Hey kid we are having dinner at 6:30pm, meet us at the The Theater Buffet, get ready soon, no rush."

"Alright cool thanks Bucky, meet you at 6:30pm."
_________________________________________
After I get the message from Bucky I instantly message MJ the details of where we are going and when.

Then I go and have a quick shower and get into my clothes that I'm going to wear, and after I put cologne on.

(this is what Y/N is wearing, change it if you want, you can also choose your own hair style)

After I get changed I let Peter know and he goes and has a shower and gets changed.

(this is what Peter's wearing)

When Peter finally finishes, I tell him to hurry up, its around 6pm by the time we are done, so we go outside, we take an Uber and get dropped off at our location around 6:20pm, MJ is already waiting on the bench, we both go up to the bench and talk to her while we wait for bucky to arrive.

Bucky arrives shortly after, but little did I know Mrs Romanoff was there too?!

"Hey Bucky!" I embrace him in a hug and he hugs me back, Peter joins in the hug, we all greet each other and go inside the restaurant.

"So, Mrs. Romanoff, what brings you here?" I ask her genuinely confused.

"Well Mr Barnes asked me if I wanted to come to the last dinner he will see you guys, he told me what happened. I nod my head and say I understand.

"So uhh.. what now?" I ask awkwardly.

"We obviously get the waiter to take our order." MJ says sarcastically.

"Ha Ha funny MJ." I respond back to MJ while rolling my eyes.

We actually finally get the waiter to take our orders, we sat around and talked for a while until.. I got a bit nosy..

"Hey so uhh.. Mrs?"

"Yes Y/N?" She replies back.

"Just wondering.. how old are you?" I ask put of the blue, everyone looked shocked with wide eyes.

"Y/N!! you don't ask a lady that!!" Peter scolds me.

"Come on man, it doesn't hurt to ask?!" I reply back, Mrs Romanoff starts to lightly chuckle for a bit, catching our attention.

"Its fine Peter, thats weird of you to ask Y/N, why do you want to know?" She responds with a innocent smile.

"I.. Uhh.. wanted to know because of how young you look?" I reply awkwardly.

"Well I guess you could say I'm young, I'm around my early 20's, thats all you the information you are getting." I nod my head thoroughly like one of those cartoon characters, which makes everyone laugh at the table.

Third POV:
Finally the food arrives, Peter got a generic pizza, MJ got a fancy burger with chips, Bucky got a plate of sushi, Mrs. Romanoff got Hot and Sour fish soup, and Y/N got F/F. (favourite food) Then afterwards they all got dessert, which they all enjoyed.

All the kids were talking about school work and how Flash is a bozo, when both Mrs. Romanoff and Bucky join in with how they absolutely hate Flash and his attitude towards students and staff around the school, Bucky told Mrs. Romanoff that she would be the one having to take care of Y/N and Flash's fights and arguments in class and at lunch time, they all shook it off and had a laugh, then MJ commented on how Y/N got a detention, he obviously got embarrassed and put his head down, but Mrs Romanoff reassured him with a smile and sympathetically touched his hand letting him know he's okay, he smiled back at her and then continued on how dinosaurs are clearly fake and they all came to the agreement of bullying people who say dinosaurs are real.

After they finished their meals and talking, it was time for Bucky to go, everyone was sad, including Mrs. Romanoff as she just met him as an actual person and not a teacher, Bucky gave Y/N, Peter, and MJ a hug each, he then waved by to them and started to tear up, Y/N went up to him again and gave him another hug.

"Goodbye guys, goodbye son." he refers to Y/N as his son, Y/N starts to hug him tighter as they had the biggest bond there, the others joined in the hug forming a group hug, sharing all their tears, Bucky finally had to go so he told them goodbye again and started walking off.

"Well then, I guess it's time to go now." Mrs. Romanoff says.

"Nuh uh Mrs. we are going to cheer ourselves up and then walk you and MJ home, we still have plenty more time of this day." Y/N and Peter say.

"Okay, okay, fine you win, come on." She finally gives in.

They start walking down the street and go into the shops to let MJ and Mrs Romanoff to look for things while Peter and Y/N act like body guards, making both MJ and Mrs Romanoff laugh, after all that happened they both said they wanted to go home so they decided to walk MJ home first.

"Hey uh Mrs?" Y/N asks.

"Not again.." Peter says under his breath, MJ hearing it starts to lightly laugh.

"Yes Y/N?" Mrs Romanoff replies to Y/N.

"Why is it "Mrs. are you married or something?" Y/N asks.

"You know what, I think I fucked up with enrolling myself up to this school, I am not married and as single as can be.. why?" Mrs Romanoff says.

"Oh uh damn Mrs that sounds like a you problem!" Y/N blurts out realising his mistake.

"Watch it Y/N or more detention." Mrs Romanoff states, Y/N gets wide eyes and shakes his head repeatedly saying no.

They finally get to MJ's house and Peter takes her to her door, while this is happening Y/N and Mrs. Romanoff are talking.

"Y/N, when we are alone, just call me Natasha okay?" Natasha says.

"Alright then, Natasha." Y/N says cheekily.

"Did you just do what I've done to you before?" She asks with a smirk.

"Nooo not at all Natasha." He says back to her with a wide grin, she playfully slaps his arm and they both laugh it off, Peter comes back to them both and start walking Natasha home.

They reach to Natasha's home and they say goodbye, she gives Peter and Y/N a hug, but gives Y/N a significantly a longer hug, they wave bye to her and end up catching an Uber home as they were both so tired.
___________________________________________
Ooohh we are getting there with natasha and Y/N's relationship lets goo!

Sorry for not uploading this any earlier lmao, but here it is