Aunt May

Y/N's POV:
I get woken up by my phone, it's ringing, so I go and check it, it's from Aunt May.

I pick up groggily and say hi, Aunt May starts rambling and rambling.

"Woah, woah slow down Aunt May!" I say and she starts to breathe and calm down.

"Okay okay okay, so I'm coming back from work!" She states, my eyes widen while sitting in Nat's bed, Nat was watching over also groggily as we both woke up.

"YOU ARE?!" I say in a loud whisper, trying not to damage Nat's ears.

"Yes! I am, only for a short time unfortunately." When she said unfortunately she sounded sad.

"Oh okay! When are you getting here?" I ask eagerly.

"Uh, I'd say in around 3-5 hours?" She says confused about what time she was getting there.

"Alright, I'll let Pete know, are we gonna pick you up or are you gonna get yourself there?"

"Is Peter not there with you?" She asks curiously.

"No, I'm not actually home at the moment, I'm at my girlfriends house." I state while looking at Nat, giving her a smile.

"Aww! Tell her I said hi!" Aunt May says happily.

"You know what Aunt May, I'll let you see her when we pick you up, if you are going to let us pick you up." I say.

"Oh! right.. Yeah pick me up at the airport when I message you!"

"Alright cool Aunt May, see you later!" I say and then we say good bye and then we hang up.

I look over at Nat and kiss her on the forehead and then I go and tell her I'm gonna make her breakfast in bed as a nice treat.

I made Nat the regular breakfast in bed, then I call Pete up and let him know Aunt May is paying a visit, he got really excited and asked where I was, then he noticed that Nat was in the room when Nat started laughing, he called us lovebirds and then hung up on me, rude much.

Nat and I get ready to see Aunt may at the airport, we watched some of our favourite shows and then we texted Peter letting him know we are going to pick him up to go get Aunt May, we pick Peter up and then start driving up to the airport

Nat decides to wear one of my hoodies as well.
And I wear my regular favourite clothes.

(you can change it if you want)

We get a call from Aunt May letting us know we can go to the airport, seeing as the airport was far away from us we were already on our way and we got closer-ish to the airport.

We finally get there and we notice Aunt May.

"AUNT MAYY!!" Peter and I say in unison, and then we give her a group hug, Nat smiling at us, I tell her to join the hug, she nods and joins the group hug

We break apart the group hug and we all say hi.

"Sooo, who is thiss??" Aunt May says talking about Nat.

I hold Nat's hand and say "This is my girlfriend, Nat." I say with a proud smile, introducing my girlfriend to my Aunt.

Nat smiles back and me and greets herself to Aunt May, we then go to the car and then we drive over to Aunt May's house, aka the house Peter and I had to ourselves for the whole summer.

We get inside and we sit on the couch and we kinda just talk it all out, we told her all about our summer in full detail, how Nat is a teacher at our school, which May was kind of shocked that I'm dating a teacher, but as long as I'm happy, she's happy.

Then, Nat asks an interesting question.

"So what is this family dynamic, Y/N tells me that he is just childhood friends with Peter, so what's the situation?"

"Okay so, Peter and Y/N are indeed childhood friends, but in reality they are cousins, I had many siblings, which one of those had Peter and the other had Y/N, ever since the incident with Peter's parents he has been living with me, seeing as Peter and Y/N are so close and how Y/N's parents are so busy all the time, I took them under my wing together so they weren't apart."

Nat nods, then we go about and then we get lunch with Aunt May, we all decide afterwards we should watch a movie as a family, obviously Nat wasn't too sure about it but I reassured her.

We eat lunch and then we go back home and choose the Star Wars saga while eating pizza for dinner to make Peter happier, he invites MJ and Ned over as they are necessarily family.

It then gets late and we let them all stay over for a mini sleep over at home, as it is a weekend, we start talking about how flash beat me up and how Nat took care of me, Aunt May was praising Nat for saving her other nephew, we fill her in on how I got into the basketball team and now we are starting to win more, which made my ego grow bigger than Megamind's head.

We then have a pillow fight as a joke, I won obviously because I'm just THAT amazing, my ego really grew haha.

Aunt May's POV:
It's my first day back and I've found out so much tea, I'm shocked over the fact my nephew, Y/N has a girlfriend, who is a fucking teacher might I add!!

It's fine as long as he is happy with her. I also notice Peter is trying to get closer with MJ, that poor boy.

I talked to Nat the majority of the night as she was one of the older ones there, plus girl power obviously. But Nat really does sound nice, she told me all the factors on why she really likes Y/N so I can trust her with my special nephew.

Nat's POV:
Y/N's aunt is so kind! I can't believe she found out that I'm a teacher, but she let that slide as we are both happy with each other, which finally I have someone that makes me happy and isn't all just about my looks.

It's now time for bed so I sleep in Y/N's room just like we were before at my house.

_________________________________________
And here is a chapter!
I got a spike of motivation and began writing it down asap, which I'm glad about.

I'm gonna try and do some more chapters, but they will probably have time skips so I can make more and more.

I also really want to make another book, but I don't know what to do for a new book so give me ideas I guess?

Dylan out, see ya next chapter.