exposed??

Y/N's POV:
I wake up next to Nat in her bed, she has her hand on my chest while sleeping, I move in closer to her and I put my arms around her spooning her to make me fall back asleep.

"Good morning cowboy." Nat says tiredly, rolling over to look at me.

"Good morning baby." I say stroking her hair.

"That was definitely interesting last night." Nat says looking at me with a smirk.

"Sure was." I say yawning.

I look at the time and it is like 6 am or something so we have time to get to school.

"I think I'm gonna have a shower, wanna join me to make things quicker?" Nat says to me, I nod and she leaves the bed. "I'll be in there in a minute Nat go ahead first." She nods at me and walks into her bathroom leaving the door open slightly.

I breathe in and out trying to wake myself up more,  a minute goes by and I finally go into the bathroom, I go and take a shower with Nat.

Mini time skip
Its been 30 minutes or so, I walk into the kitchen and I cook up some scrambled eggs and bacon with some coffee or else I'll cry and go back to sleep, I give Nat her plate of bacon and eggs and her coffee and sit down next to her.

"mmh, these taste good babe!" Nat says with stars in her eyes obviously happy.

"You're welcome babe!" I say back to her, sipping my coffee.

"So today is well a Wednesday so we kinda have to go to school alright." Nat says in a sorrow tone.

"fiine on one condition, YOU give ME your undivided attention in break, study hall and lunch." I say.

"I'm fine with that cowboy." She says with a smirk.

I grab my bag that I chucked on the floor yesterday and walk to the door, I open it up and say "m'lady first." She giggled and walked out the door, then I close the door behind me.

"Such a gentleman." she says with a smirk as I open up her car door and close it when she sat down, I hopped in and she drove us to school.

We arrived at school and did our regular last kiss in the car, then we got out and walked inside.

"Great here we go again huh?" I say with a groan, making Nat laugh, people saw us walk in together I think they may be suspicious but oh well.

I walk her to the staff room yet again and sneak in a kiss, then I see Peter walking up to us as he was in early, MJ must of told him to get ready earlier instead of nearly late, like the dweeb he is. He rushes over to me and whispers while Nat was distracted. "DUDE WHAT THE HELL MAN?!?" I look at him very confused as I have NO IDEA on whats happening.

"What man?!" I say in a quite loud whisper.

"Apparently Amber has been talking about you and Nat while you two were at the park, she also bragged about how she dumped paper onto your heads?!" I look at Nat and look back to Peter, I go to him closer and say "fucking hell of course this would happen."

I have a loud sigh, too loud to the fact that Nat wasn't distracted anymore and had her attention on me and Pete.

"What's wrong you two?" Nat says slightly concerned as I start to mutter fuck over and over again

Peter fills her in and realises why I'm saying fuck, she also sighs and looks over at me.

"It was about time SOMEONE except for Peter, Ned and MJ to notice how close we ACTUALLY are, Flash is too stupid to know whats going on so that's good, until Amber fucked this up for us." Nat states, we both nod frantically as this is a big deal.

"Fuck we are so so SO screwed!" I say with a groan.

I realise that we have been in here for too long, teachers were going to start heading into the staff room so we leave and go into Nat's class room.

I sit down and Nat sits on my lap, I play with my hair to distract my stress, Pete saw this and was shocked, he also technically didn't know how close close we are.

"Y/N what the hell are we going to do?!" Nat says, I kiss her on the head.

"We'll figure that out okay babe." I say to her, as she leans on me.

Peter obviously in an awkward state as he hasn't really seen us interact, only at dinner with Aunt May when Nat is over, I have a feeling he accidentally walks into my room on those nights and see us to sleeping in the same bed.

We then hear walking in the hallway, closer and louder toward our ways, Nat quickly gets off of me and I sit on the edge of her desk like I'm talking to Pete about assignments and work, it was Amber who was walking in the hallway, she walked into our class room.

"So, I guess you heard about me exposing you and our teacher Y/N." Amber says with a cocky grin.

I sigh and look over at her.
"Why on earth would you do this?"

"Because you're a skank with the skank teacher." Amber says

Nat looks over shocked and angry.

"Get out right now." Nat says.

Amber shakes her head and mutters something but we couldn't quite hear her, then she walked out.

"For fuck sake man what the hell." I say, Nat and Peter nod towards me.

I walk over to the door and lock it, then we all talk about how Flash and Amber has exposed us too many times that it's dangerous.

Then it was time for class, we walked to our classes except for Nat as she was already in there, all I could think of was how fucked we are with all of this.

Time skip
It's after school and we meet up at the car, we drive over to Aunt May's and we all eat dinner together and we continue to discuss what on Earth happened.
___________________________________________
heres a chapter