Flash's plan

Flash's POV:
It's the next day and I have been up all night figuring out a plan to get revenge on Y/N gaining knowledge from a teacher when he literally got detention from her.

I plan all night and gained nothing, should I just ask mrs to help me, but I bashed her favourite student and so she already hates me to her guts.

It's school now and I see Y/N walk into Mrs Romanoff's classroom, this happens all the time and its so LAME.

Y/N's POV:
I've been hearing over that Flash is plotting his revenge which I mean come on how on Earth is he gonna do that, he is as dumb as a plank of wood.

I go into Nat's room and do some work, unlike another guy I know *cough* perpetual motion's Y/N *cough*

Then Nat and I start making out per usual but we keep an eye out incase Flash goes to check on us to be a weirdo.

After class
Nat's POV:
I say goodbye to my students letting them go to their next class, I wave bye to Y/N as he is walking with Peter talking about how Flash has a plan, but then Flash walks up to me Great.

"Hey Mrs!" Flash says cockily.

"What do you want Flash, you are supposed to go to your next class." I say in the nicest way possible, which is physically impossible.

"Well as you heard in lunch yesterday, you have been helping out a particular student, which is unfair." He says angrily.

"And why do you think it's unfair?" I ask him back.

"Well all of us also want to pass."

"Who said you are gonna pass hm?" I say back with a smirk, he looked at me angrier, making me smirk.

"What makes you say that Mrs."

"Well the amount of times you have had detentions and suspensions make it so you are reaallllyyyy behind, making it already difficult for you to learn, while as Y/N has been ahead since the start of this term. And going back to to having detentions and suspensions it makes it so you won't graduate, plus you still have more detentions so." I say all at once making Flash widen his jaw

"B-but.. W-what?!" He says stuttering.

"Did I stutter? Get out of my classroom Flash and get to your next class." I say with a smirk then standing up pointing to the door.

He scolds and then leaves, I text Y/N the whole thing, the first thing Y/N did was ask if I was okay, he is so fucking caring.

Y/N's POV:
After Nat texted me I wanted to just go see her, but she promised she was fine, she said we can plot something on Flash's revenge so that made me happy.

///////////////////////////////////////////
Time skip.
I get home and say hi to Aunt May and then I go to my room and go on call with Nat, with Pete in the room as we are planning revenge on revenge.

Then I grab The Bee Movie script and write it down to prank Flash.

Bee Movie:

"According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow!

Let's shake it up a little.