Lunch

It's Lunch time now and Y/N has finally met up with Peter and Ned, they all greet each other with a trio handshake, MJ is sitting on the other side of the table scoffing and the boys notice this.

"Hey! You cant scoff at us, you got me into trouble and I had to go to detention!" She sticks her tongue at Y/N.

"HAH! Loserrrr imagine getting into trouble ha haa." She laughs at Y/N.

"Shut up MJ." Y/N says back to MJ.

After that whole conflict they go up to the cafeteria line and grabs lunch and sits back down at their table, Peter and Ned start talking about nerd things like their lego star wars build while Y/N just went on his phone and scrolled on social media while eating his food. Around a few minutes after that they all began talking about how hilarious it was getting Y/N into trouble so Y/N put his AirPods on and started to listen to music to block the sounds from the others, until a few minutes later Mr Barnes starts walking up to their table and asks if he can talk to Y/N and Peter, the boys both look at each other, nod and then stand up and follow Mr Barnes.

"So, what did you want to talk to us for sir?" Y/N and Peter ask at the same time.

"Well boys you see.. I kind of have to move to another campus so I was wondering if you two would like to go out to dinner with me for the last time." Mr Barnes says with full of guilt.

"WHAT?!" Peter and Y/N say in unison.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN JAMES?!" Y/N says with mixed emotions.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't want this to happen myself, but i found out just last night before the summer break ended, and I didn't want to break you're hearts yet, but I didn't want to do it too late to the point I've left without telling you boys." Y/N was in complete shock.

"But.. but.. James.. you promised us that you would stay until we left.. how could you man!!" Y/N says with semi anger.

"I didn't want to break our promise Y/N believe me.. I would never want to do that to you boys as you two are my absolute favourite, you are basically my family you boys.. I didn't want to go, but I have no choice.."

"Please go to the dinner with me.. I'll even let you bring MJ Peter." Mr Barnes replies with his own comment, trying to get Peter to come, Peter starts blushing over the fact that he could be allowed to go to dinner with MJ.

Y/N goes closer to Mr Barnes and gives him a hug, Peter joins in this hug and that Mrs. Romanoff could see the whole thing as she is nearby because Mr Barnes took them to a classroom.

"So, I'll see you boys at around dinner?" He asks Y/N and Peter, they both nod their heads and give him another hug and then go back to MJ and Ned.

MJ and Ned notice that Y/N and Peter don't look as happy as they were before they left with Mr Barnes so they shared their concerns.

"Hey.. Y/N, Peter.. are you guys okay.. what happened?" Ned asked.

"Yeah what happened to you two? You guys aren't as happy as you were before."

"Oh.. we found out that Mr Barnes is leaving to another campus so we are going to dinner with him, he wants us to invite you guys as well" Y/N and Peter say at the same time.

"I would love to go guys but I gotta help my Lola around the house" Ned says.

"Oh thats fine, MJ?" Y/N asks for Peter as he's a scaredy cat.

"Sure I'll come, what time is it?" MJ asks the two.

"Umm we aren't sure, Mr Barnes will probably text me or something, I'll message you the details when I get them." Y/N says to MJ, MJ nods to him.

Time passes by and its time to go to the last class they have got, but this time it was gym.

"Great, gym time guys." Y/N says to Peter and Ned.

Both the boys respond back with a sigh and a grunt showing signs that gym sucks, they know that Flash is going to be there and that they are all going to have to watch an instructional video of sports. Y/N doesn't 100% mind sports as he is more sporty than both Peter and Ned, but sometimes his teacher can get on his nerves with the whole videos.

After their little pity party for Peter and Ned they all get changed in their gym clothes and get ready for class. Flash sees them in the change rooms and goes to pick on them.

"Sup nerds how are you guys?"

"Shut up Flash, we don't need your shitty opinions on us as they don't matter, go back to playing fortnite or something you dweeb." Y/N spits back at Flash as he is not in the mood to deal with flash.

"Hey! I'm not the dweeb, you guys are the dweebs Ha Ha!" Flash responds back like a cocky bastard.

"Piss off Flash we honestly don't care about you right now." Y/N says back to him as Peter and Ned look at each other and lightly tap Y/N's shoulder yo let him know to stop so we don't get into a massive argument.

"That's it dweebs" Flash says back and runs towards the trio and starts trying to beat the shit out of them with his "rich friends".

The teacher comes and stops the fight and Mrs. Romanoff hears whats happening as all the staff were told due to this incident and took Y/N to the sick bay to get him looked after, she asks how it really happened and said Flash would be going to detention and possibly suspending if he tried doing that ever again to Y/N, Y/N slightly blushed at the fact that his hot teacher was taking care of him but lightly shook it off as he had a head injury.

Then the school day was finally over, Peter, Y/N, and Ned all walked home and waiting for a message for the details of the dinner.
___________________________________________
Here is another chapter for you guys, even though I'm literally tired I thought I needed to write another chapter down so voila, here the chapter is!