Tryouts

Y/N's POV:
It's been a few hours since the whole fight with Flash, seeing as Nat kissed me I feel like I need to talk to her today as I feel way better, Peter has been looking after me with Ned and MJ coming over to see if I'm alright.

I decide to finally get out of bed for good, its around 5:30 am so Peter isn't awake yet, I feel so much better after getting some rest, I'm pretty sure Nat has also been messaging me on my phone asking if I'm coming to school as she misses me.

Nat 😈
"Hey Nat, I'm going to school today 🙂"

"Are you sure you are okay to go to school though?"

"Yes Nat, I'm sure."

"Fine but hurry up I want to see you."

"Yes ma'am!"
____________________________________________

After messaging her I gained a massive smile, I quickly got ready as I wanted to get to school, but I took it slow as I still feel kind of sick, I just hope there are going to be no more fights.

I get changed into one of my favourite outfits because I deserve it and then I go and eat some cereal while watching some stranger things.

(thats Y/N's outfit but if you wanna change it go ahead)

Then I wait for Peter to wake up so he could get ready himself so then we can go to school, He finally gets up and sees me awake in clothes, eating food, he asks me if I am capable of going to school, I said I could go if I just take it easy and he nods, telling him if I need anything to message him asap.

Peter eats breakfast then we walk outside, making sure we lock the doors and have all our things, we make our way down the street and we see Ned, he kept asking me questions if I'm okay and what not, I obviously said yes, I'm kind of getting sick of people asking me if I'm okay, as I could've always taken Flash down, but if I did that I would be deemed a threat and be talked about behind my back, and I don't want that yet.

We get into school earlier than normal, or at least I did, I was walking faster than Peter and Ned as I really wanted to see Nat, I haven't been able to stop thinking about her ever since she kissed me.

I bolted to Nat's class hoping shes there, and I was right, she was getting her class set up until she saw me.

"Y/N!! You're here!!" She says with a massive smile, I walk closer to her and give her a hug straight away.

"I missed you so much Y/N, are you ok?" I nod my head into her and hugging her closer, whispering that I'm 100% fine now that I'm closer to her, I can feel her tense up at this and hugs me even tighter.

"I waited and waited until you messaged me today." She said taking herself out of the hug to breathe as I was basically squeezing us.

"I missed you too Nat." I say with a grin.

"Why are you grinning?" She says with a cheeky smirk.

"Because I can't stop thinking about you ever since you kissed me."

"Ahh yeah right that, you know your lips are hella soft." She says with a smile.

"Ohh really?" I saw with a cheeky smile back to her.

"Why do you need me to kiss you again so I can say I'm not lying?"

"Go ahead Nat, I'd love you to prove it to me."

She goes closer to me and kisses me on the lips, I kiss her back obviously because who wouldn't want to kiss your hot teacher.

We stop kissing after a few minutes to catch our breathes.

"Wow." I say after just feeling the best sensation of my entire life.

"Wow indeed Y/N." Nat says back to me.

"Hey so uh, I don't know if Bucky told you or not, but I think I want to try out for a sport, what do you suggest Nat?"

"Hmm, maybe you could do basketball, soccer, football or something?" She replies.

"Well I mean I do like basketball it is definitely the safest option there at our school, unlike football."

"Do you want me to take you to the tryouts?"

"Sure, thanks Nat."

We both walk to the door, I open the door for Nat like a gentleman, she smiles at me and walks ahead, I shut the door behind me and we walk side by side basically touching shoulders.

We get to the gym for tryouts, Nat says she's gonna watch me up at the seats, I nod at her and go over to the basketball coach, I tell him I want to tryout so he told me to go and wait with the other boys for second half try outs.

30 minutes later after being on the bench waiting for second half its now my time to shine, I look over at nat and wink at her and then walk to the coach, we go onto different teams and start playing a match.

While we were playing basketball I strongly believe I was best on the team, I was giving the ball to other teammates, scored some hoops for the team, and even got a 3 pointer. The match finally ends. and we all hydrate for a few minutes to rest up, then the coach announced who was going to be in this years basketball team, he goes over to all of us with jerseys and if he throws it at you, you're on the team, some people get skipped but some don't, he walks his way over to me and throws a jersey at me and pats me on the shoulder.

FUCK YEAH I'M ON THE TEAM!!

I started cheering subtly and then look over at Nat, she smiles at me and gives me a smile and a wave, the coach finally dismisses us and I walk over to Nat.

"Good job Y/N, how about I walk you to your next class." Nat says with a proud smile.

"Alright then, music class it is." I say back at her with a massive smile.

After our agreement we walk side to side again, shoulders touching, then I put my jersey in my locker on the way out, then we go and walk our way to Music class.
___________________________________________
And here is this chapter, things are definitely getting steamy between Y/N and Nat, find out next chapter to what happens in Music class.