5

A WEEK LATER...............

TAY

I don't think I'll be able to survive. My body completely gave up over me. There was not a single day where Tawan did not use me. I realised the fact that no one would care about me if I died here. What did Tawan want ? He still did not mention it.

TAWAN: well I see someone's thinking! What are you thinking about?
TAY: what do you want ? You still haven't said it.
TAWAN: kinn's bodyguard. And the head family's information. I need them both.
TAY: what if I say no?
TAWAN: it's upto you. Get used but this time by my men or give me the information.
TAY: you think that you raping me and using me for your dirty work will help you? Tch you kidnapped the wrong person. I don't have information neither of the bodyguard nor of the head family.
TAWAN: are you sure of it?
TAY: absolutely
TAWAN: then you asked for it.

TIME

A week and it's been so silent. Tay is no where to be found. At first I thought he was out for buisness but it was strange since he would always let me know if he went for it. I called kinn asking for him but he too said he had no idea. The last call of his was a week ago and since then his phone reaches the voice mail. Ah finally he wouldn't be there to annoy me anymore. I smiled and dialled Tem's number.

TAWAN

It was fun looking at Tay struggling. I asked my men to have him but he's face did not look like he was ready. I just sighed. I stopped my bodyguards and ordered them to get out. Tay just looked at me silently. He'd finally stopped struggling when he saw the gaurds go out.

TAWAN: so have you made up your mind?
TAY: ................
TAWAN: still no?
TAY: ...............
TAWAN: if you don't speak I'll fuck you exactly how I fucked you for the first time.
TAY: just kill me already
TAWAN: nah killing you is too easy. So tell me.

He remained silent again which had my last nerve. I slapped him and then punched him into his stomach. He vomitted blood and he fainted. There goes my attempt in the drain. I punched him hard one last time and moved out of the room. I need to find for more ways of getting information from him. I called a meeting with my bodyguards and asked them to add a voice recorder chip into Tay 's phone. I'm planning on setting him free and using him as a medium to get my information. If he said anything regarding this to anyone about me using his body. He's recorded clips will be sent as a gift to his father's company.
I smirked peacefully waiting for my plan to work. Finally kinn can be mine and I can take over his shares.

THE SAME EVENING..........

TAY

My jaw is so fucked up and my stomach feels drained. It had been few minutes since I woke up. I saw tawan sitting at the end of the bed. He glanced over to me.

TAY: what gonna rape me again?
TAWAN : nah too bored to do that , In fact your too lose to play for now.

I felt offended by what he said. If time was here he'd punch the shit outta him.

TAY: then why are you here?
TAWAN: just visiting.
TAY: ............
TAWAN: it was fun to use you. But unfortunately I got to set you free since your useless. Remember if you speak one more word about what happened I'm going to send this to your father and then you know whats going to happen.

He showed me the video. The same fucking video which he had recorded me. Not giving me a moment to think he knocked me out. Was I dying ? No that's not possible before I saw black.

                 || End ||

Do you think Tay will tell Time that he was raped by Tawan? Or will he keep it all within himself?