15

2 years later.........
TIME
It is so difficult living without Tay. And about tem I'm sure he must be hating on me as much as tay is. In these two years a lot had changed. I'm no more the Time I used to be. I hate myself every minute. These years the only things that I do are: wake up , drink alcohol, overwork myself and hurt myself to feel the pain of what Tay felt. These whole years Tay did not even ask about me while me , I keep asking kinn about him. It's a relief that he is doing well. It's so sad that he is doing well without me. These thoughts ate me every night. I just punched the glass table in anger of myself. Stupid time just because you were not a good boyfriend you lost everything.

TAY

I breathed a sigh when I heard the plane land. Finally back to Bangkok. Not me facing Time. Past these two years I have been so happy. It feels like I have my own freedom to do so many things and worry about no one. About time? Well I am not ever sure enough to allow him back into my life. I think I need more time?. Anyways I don't really want to ruin my mood.

KINN

Today as usual I sent Porsche to check on time but he told me he wouldn't open the door. It's been an hour since I reached time's place and he isn't responding to any of us. Even though time maybe a bastard he is still my friend. I asked my bodyguards to break open the door and the sight just broke me. The room was a mess. Beer bottles all over the table with blood. Some beer bottles were broken and shattered all over the place. And there laid time on the bed. Laying peacefully as if he did not get sleep for so many years.Next to him was a frame of him and Tay. I pulled Porsche carefully so he wouldn't enter the room and get himself hurt. Something doesn't feel right. I walked over to him practically shaking him but his body gave no response. Panicking I called the family doctor. Should I tell Tay about this ? What if he says he doesn't want to listen?.

PORSCHE

I panicked. Time did not open the door. Everytime I visited him, he's eyes looked like he had given up on life. He only drank, rambled about Tay, blamed himself for causing this misery, sobbed to such an extreme that he fell asleep. Pity the guy or not but he's stage is really in the worst condition. I called Kinn because I did not know how to handle such a situation. When Kinn arrived I was at ease but when I saw the condition of Time's room, the first thing that came to my mind was "is he alive?" Cause that's not what it looked like. He laid there as if there was no life in him anymore.

TEM

I'm living my life to the fullest. Im happy that I was no longer a part of p'time. It just hurt for sometime but then I'm so happy for myself that I could let go the feelings.

                   || End ||
Are we going on the right track? 🤔