14

GIN

I couldn't express a whole gratitude to time for ending Tawan. That man put me through a lot. We were now driving back home in the van when Big suddenly nagged at me for being slow while fighting. He had actually saved me from getting a bullet. I want to say thank you but I'm scared.

TAY

I was currently settling down from my panic. I want to give a chance to time but he likes tem. What should I do?. He doesn't even bother to know where am I.
I love Time but does he love me back? All these years it was just me and not him. It feels like I wasted my time on someone who doesn't even care for me. And he would definitely not want me after he heard that I was raped. It wasn't my choice for getting raped.

TIME

Kinn told me that Tay was at his mansion. Asshole. I rushed quickly to the mansion. I realised that I still had feelings for Tay than tem. I reached the mansion screaming Tay's name. I saw him walk down the stairway. I just ran to him hugging him but he pulled off. He looked into my eyes asking me something I couldn't figure out.

TAY: why are you being like this?
TIME: what?
TAY: are you bi polar? I don't like you being like this.
TIME: Tay listen to me, I'm sorry. I did not mean to cheat over you. I just wanted the position of the CEO and I wanted to confirm my feelings. It's been years we are together and tem just looked more matured while you acted like a child.
TAY: I think we should part ways.
TIME: no no no Tay no you just can't say that. After all these years.
TAY: yes after all these years. I can't bare to see you act like it was me all these years.
TIME: you don't mean it right?
TELL ME YOU DONT MEAN IT.
TAY: I do mean it. Also if you want the CEO position you can have it I don't want to have it since I planned on parting ways with my family.
TIME: Tay please. Don't make me suffer like this.
TAY: I'm sorry time I'm suffering too you just failed to notice it.

TAY

Parting ways is the best option I could put up with as much as I did not want to say it the situation made me do it. But another crack landed over my heart when Time mentioned he did this for the CEO position. He could have easily asked me. I really don't want to suffer anymore. I just want a happy life.

AUTHOR

Will Time and Tay's relationship end ? What will happen if they part ways? Will Time go back to Tem? Will they both have a happy ending ?.

                    || End ||