12

KINN

Pol came into the living room with a suitcase behind him stood Tay. I was confused over why he came but I'm glad he did.

KINN: all of a sudden?
TAY: just being realistic finally realised I needed some space.
KINN: glad you came hope you enjoy here.
TAY : thank you

I embraced him into a hug and he breathed a sigh of relief. I will make sure to keep him as comfortable as possible. I pulled off the hug and he spoke

TAY: I have one favour to ask
KINN: sure go on
TAY: time shouldn't know I'm here. Even he asks where am I , please don't tell him.
KINN: I can do that as long as you are fine.
TAY : thank you
KINN: hmm

AUTHOR

Tay had just entered the mansion and the news spread like fire. Tankhun was the first one to crush the poor boy into a bone crushing hug and then treating him with his favourite food. Porsche and him spent time in the shooting range. He also learnt about Gin, the guy who saved him in the alley. He thanked gin for that. The evening went by the trio : Tankhun, Arm and Pol including him watching some kdramas. Oh how he felt home again. But something was missing and he exactly knew it was time's love for him.

One week later.......
TIME

I lost my mind when I couldn't find Tay. I asked Kinn about him and he denied. I couldn't sleep nor could I eat. The only thing that was on my mind was Tay. I haven't visited tem too, but tem sent me a text saying that he wanted a break up to which I agreed. I wanted Tay right beside me. There was no place where I did not search for him. Unable to control myself I punched the wall so hard almost cracking my knuckles. Blood dripped down my wrist but I would rather care I wanted Tay.

TAWAN

Now I figured out what were they actually planning. I asked my bodyguard to dig up time's number and get it to my in an hour. I had been working on collecting data from Time's company, but the data doesn't seem right. It had more lot of shares but when I reviewed the file it showed less. Are they already going bankrupt? Oh so no wonder why he wants to stay with Tay. Tch asshole. My man came to me with time's number and it took me one text to get him and start my plan.

TAWAN: if you want Tay come over to the last street, the abandoned hotel tonight. ALONE.

My phone binged

TIME: you fucking bastard. You better not hurt Tay or you will be burnt to ashes.

I smirked evilly and did not reply. What does it take to shoot him dead? If he dies Tay will actually have some sense knocked in him and then give me all the information.

GIN

It was finally I finished training and Kinn assigned us that will be ready for the mission tomorrow. We were dismissed but Big kept me back saying he needed me to try new fighting skills. Oh how I hated this man. He keeps nagging me like a grandma. Scared of he doing anything I just helplessly remained back. If I had a boyfriend like Pete's I would have complained to him to finish him.

TAY

Am I having this feeling of something's bad going to happen? I barely doubt it.

                 || End ||
Do you think Tay's assumption is right? Will something actually happen?