9

3 days later.........
TAY
I decided to go to the mall for some shopping. I don't know why but my instincts warned me not to. Nothing's gonna happen. I lightly tapped my face and got ready to move out to the mall. I headed to my favorite store shop the outfit section. The receptionist smiled usually at me directing me for an assistant who then further directed me to the new collection. It was going out well not untill I saw two specific people.

TIME

Today tem and myself decided to go to the mall. I wanted to buy him a watch which he was longing for. I casually walked him hand in hand. It was no sooner that I was billing the watch on the counter where he asked me if he could want to eat ice cream. Who was I to deny?. I definitely agreed and wrapped my arms around him. This is going to be a wonderful day. I thought.

GIN

I couldn't stop thinking about that guy. He went through a lot. He basically reminds me of my old self who was blindly and foolishly in love. Did not care what the consequences were. I decided to help him out. Kinn and myself have been close these days and I see up to him as a good friend. I learnt that he has a boyfriend named Porsche who he loves alot.He cares so much. I rang him up and asked him if I could help him which he agreed to. He told me that I could join over for his mission but I had to train with his men. Knowing something I don't know was a challenge to myself which I always looked forward for. I'm in.

TAY

Looking at the scene infront of me the only thoughts that wandered against my mind were  It hurts it fucking hurts to see you with someone else. It hurts to see him hold your hand just the way I used to hold it. Everything hurts by the fact that you cheated and I knew.
I don't want to ruin it for both of us. I kept silent and moved away from the mall not knowing what to do next.

A week later......

AUTHOR

Tay did not even look human he looked like a zombie. Pale face. Dark circles under his swollen eyes. His body looked like he hadn't been eating well nor sleeping well. What could go wrong?

TIME

When I saw Tay he looked like a zombie. The moment I try and approach him, he'd always give me a cold shoulder and walk away. He ignores all my talking and literally zones out in the middle of the food. Does he even eat and sleep ? I barely doubt it. I tried finding excuses of approaching him but it wouldn't work. Should I feel annoyed? The same feeling arose when I saw Tay being taken on the stretcher.

The same night......

Not being able to reason out what was wrong with Tay I stood out his door trying to push a bit of it. It was past midnight and I assumed he would be asleep. I peeked through his door and he was just staring at the wall. He kept staring at it untill he burst into tears sobbing continuously muttering audible words like "I'm dirty, don't touch me, I hate myself, I don't want this " I stared at him with a dropped jaw. What happened to him? I couldn't be so cruel that seeing him cry made me feel nothing. Something in me twisted and I automatically moved towards him just to pull him into my arms. It was a tragic sight to be seen of he actually hyperventilating into my arms mumbling incoherent words. This is not going to go good. I needed to ask Kinn what the actual fuck was wrong with him.

                  || End ||