Big X Gin

GIN

I couldn't express a whole gratitude to time for ending Tawan. That man put me through a lot. We were now driving back home in the van when Big suddenly nagged at me for being slow while fighting. He had actually saved me from getting a bullet. I want to say thank you but I'm scared.

Later that night

I took the courage to go to Big's room and thank him. I reached to the door and knocked at it. I heard a small come in. I slowly opened the door and I saw big resting on the bed. I was afraid that he'd shout at me but after a small time of silence he looked at me with a brow raised.

GIN : oh I came in to thank you.
BIG: for ?
GIN : oh for saving me? And taking the bullet instead of me?
BIG: I won't accept your thank you. It's because of you that I'm in this stage.
GIN: Oh is there anything I i- could do for you? I feel guilty but happy at the same time.
BIG: are you confessing by any chance ?
GIN: oh- huh? N-no. 
BIG: then treat me and take care of me from now on.
GIN: Erm-----
BIG: My offer is limited so you better think quickly.
GIN: okay okay I give up I'll take care you.
BIG: okay then hurry up and kiss me.

What In heavens am I supposed to act. I wanted to scream my heart out. How did he manage to sneak into my heart? The excitement took over me and kissed him. He took control over the kiss.

BIG

There was a specific reason I took the bullet for Gin. I had my eyes on him ever since he'd joined the squad. I did keep a cold shoulder for him and kept nagging him but at the same time my heart also melted at how he gave those cute reactions while training. I guess I had fallen for him?. I thought he wouldn't notice it and I would end up having an unrequited love. But things did not go as it was supposed to.

He came to my room to apologise but I had different plans. I saw the way he was debating over what I said. At first I thought he'd reject my offer but then he let himself to me. The moment was so amazing for me. It felt like I won the most precious person in the world. His lips touched mine and I took over the kiss. How was I supposed to resist him? The guy who stole my heart at the very first beginning?. I pulled away and he blushed.

That's cute. I thought pulling him back into another kiss again.

The End
The ship was requested by nekolover664