8

TAY

It was traumatic to overcome this. Time was there beside me and I was glad about it. Kinn and Porsche kept visiting me. I was feeling better again.

A month later.....

TIME

It's been a month now and tay is much better than expected. I'm fine he isn't annoying me like he did previously and it's better I kept sneaking sometimes with tem. Today I was more happier than usual that's because tem asked me out to be his boyfriend and I said yes. Feelings for Tay from me were lost all on the day Kinn punched my face. Call me heartless but I don't care. I came smiling into the house only to find tay sitting on the couch deep in thought. Let's keep this going I said to myself as I walked up to Tay and sat beside him.

TIME : what happened darling you look lost.
TAY : babe if someone raped your close one what would you do?
TIME : I would burn that person to ashes and if that's not possible I'll torture him till he has a slow death then cut him into pieces and then feed the dogs.

I said thinking of Tem. If someone dared touch him I'd definitely do the above.

TAY : oh okay babe.
TIME : why would you ask babe ?
TAY: oh it's nothing I watching this video over YouTube and this random thought occupied my brain.
TIME : oh baby don't watch such things that could make you sick. Remember you should stay strong for me ?
TAY : love you hehe
TIME : hmm

I did not reply back. What's the use of it?. I saw Tay stare back at the blank tv then standing up going to his room. The strange thing after coming back from the hospital is that Tay sleeps in his room. He never stepped back into my room. He'd usually sleep with me in my room. Finally he's learning the meaning of privacy.

TAWAN

I was sitting on my bed sipping coffee as I heard the conversations between Tay and all the people he spoke to. Nothing coming up it was so annoying but his one conversation caught me. Deal with his and time's father for the decision of the company's ceo. This wasn't new to me as all I want is money. I called my bodyguard and asked him to dig into their family buisness. It's going to be fun. I'm so smart. I can gain two things over one. I smirked at my laptop and kept sipping my coffee.

TAY

I distanced myself from time. Even though I want him, I don't want him to be around a dirty person like me. I stopped sleeping in his room, I stopped having sex with him and I even stopped going after him. Every night I could see tawan's face haunt me. He raping me , using my body for his pleasure and then commenting over my body. I could only sob silently not wanting to wake up time nor give him any worries not right after he said that he would burn the person to ashes.

KINN

Arm came to me with his tablet showing me a shocking news. Tawan was alive? And he was the one who raped tay? Tawan the same person I fell in love with and he betrayed me selling information to those motherfuckin Italians who dealt buisness with us. Not over my dead body I am going to leave that bastard alive. I did not tell Time because he would barely care. And I'm angry at him for cheating over Tay. I ordered for a red code and asked all my bodyguards to prepare for the upcoming mission of destroying Tawan.

                 || End ||