18

TAY

I had no idea what was going on with myself. Battle of thousand thoughts?. I drove to the location where time was. Atleast that guy sent the location. When I entered the place I saw Time getting beaten up.

TAY: I got the money. Let him go.
??: Oh you came thought you wouldn't.
TAY: whoever the fuck you may be, this is the money. Spear him.
??: Wait it just started where you want to head off to?.
TAY: you're leaving him or you're going to die.
??: Before I die your lovely boyfriend will reach to hell.

He pulled the trigger right over time's head while time looked at me. I couldn't control myself and ended up crying. It hurt so much. Things that you want to let go but can't.

TIME

I couldn't see Tay cry. I shouted instantly to stop this act. I asked the bodyguard who punched me to leave me. I don't care what Tay thinks but I can't see him cry. The bodyguard agreed and he unlocked the handcuffs i ran over to Tay and hugged. He cried into my arms. I was so happy to have him in my arms.

TIME: don't cry Tay. I'm sorry. Sorry for being that selfish asshole who only thought about himself. Sorry for being that uncared bastard. Sorry for making you suffer, sorry for making you cry. Just a second chance, I promise to treat you like a king. I realised I love you. Please Tay stop crying.

He did stop, he looked at me scrunching his nose. A slap on my face.

TAY: you stupid. I missed you so much. I even tried moving on. You're so stupid. I hate you, I hate you so much that it hurts to see you getting hurt. I hate myself so much for being like this. I hat--

I cut him with a passionate kiss. This time it was a heartfelt kiss. The same kiss that me and Tay shared when me and him were dating. The same passion and love put into the kiss when we shared our first kiss.

TAY

Time and me just returned back to our mansion. The first thing he did once we entered was slam me into the walls and kiss me. The heated session went on until he left small pecks on my neck. The feeling of being pleasured by someone you love is euphoric.

AUTHOR

Time did not leave a single sensitive spot to where Tay wouldn't feel pleasured. All those kisses and biting made Tay cum. But that did not stop there.

TIME

Tay looked so fucked up. Fucked up for me. His pouty lips, the blush on his cheeks, the hickeys on his body made blood flow right to my dick. I lovingly pulled him up. He understood the assignment. He slowly pulled down my pants followed by my boxers and he looked back at me as if seeking for permission. I nodded which made him proceed with his work. He licked his lips before kissing my dick, after a sudden second taking my dick into his mouth. I groaned at the feeling of Tay's mouth around my dick. He kept going until I was about to come. I pushed him back over to the bed, bending over to the nightstand drawer grabbing the lube and a pack of condoms. I knew this wouldn't end a single round. I got some lube over my dick spreading it. I looked at Tay once again and whispered an I love you to which he responded and that's when I slammed my dick into him. Both of us moaning. Oh how I missed this feeling. I thrusted myself faster to give Tay an overstimulation and end my orgasm. He kept rambling about how good I was which made me only quicken my speed of thrusts. A last I love you and kiss and we came together. Tay looked exhausted so I pecked his lips getting ready to shower him with an aftercare.

                   || End ||