ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Harley was sitting under her tree that was coincidently facing the barn. She wondered if it was the universes way of mocking her. The barn was not far from where the group slept and if they broke through the locks, who knows what would happen. So here she was, staring at the barn with narrowed eyes.

''Could you be more obvious?'' Maggie asked, placing a basket next to her. Harley jumped once again at her sudden appearance. This woman literally pops up out of nowhere. ''Here. Enjoy.''

Shaking off her jumpiness, she raised her eyebrows in question, ''Are you trying to buy my silence with fruit''

''Of course not. There's also jerky''

''I don't like jerky'' Harley said, slightly upset. ''So why does your dad keep a barn full of walkers? It's creepy and just the normal creepy.''

''Shh''

''He's not feeding them to us, right? Oh my god, your feeding us tainted meat!'' Harley gasps looking over her body in an alert.

Having to bite her lip to stop a smile from ruining her angry vibe, Maggie clears her throat gaining Harley's attention, ''Shh just trust me on this okay? you have to keep this to yourself.''

''But I'm terrible at keeping secrets. you're basically throwing a lamb to the slaughter'' Harley panics, frantically shaking her head.

''You have to please,'' Maggie begs. She grabs some peaches from the basket and hands them to her, ''Here. Eat some peaches.''

''I love peaches.'' Harley gasps excitedly, taking the peach from her, completely forgetting she was in the middle of a conversation. Maggie walks off while she's distracted but not before taking one last look at her.

Harley looks up in shock suddenly realizing what she did, ''Hey! Son of a bitch.'' She muttered. Picking up the basket, she walked over to Dale, T-Dog, and Glenn. ''Here's some peaches'' She awkwardly held out the basket to them.

''Sup'' T-Dog nodded politely, grabbing an apple.

''Nothing wrong. Shut up.'' Harley chuckled nervously, glancing at the tree before shuffling away.

                                                                ---

''You have a secret don't you,'' Glenn spoke up, sitting next to Harley. She was biting her nails, anxiously watching the group.

''No! No, I don't have a secret. Why would I have a secret? What do I even have to keep a secret.'' Harley stuttered, making Glenn roll his eyes.

''Yes. Yes, you do. I can practically smell it coming from you. Now spill'' Glenn ordered, raising a brow.

''I dont-'' Harley denied, shaking her head with wide eyes.

''Spill it. Tell me. Tell me Harls-''

''There's walkers in the barn and Loris pregnant!'' She blurted out clamping her eyes shut in regret and relief.

Glenn stared at her in shock, not expecting that to be her secret. He was expecting Harley to tell him she stole Daryl's arrows again. Not that.

''Oh my God'' Glenn muttered, still in shock as Harley stands up.

''Thank God. That feels so good to get off my chest. I can't keep secrets for the life of me'' Harley sighs in relief letting her shoulders drop the tension.

''Harley?''

''Yeah?''

''Neither can I''

They stare at each other with their mouths hung open. When Harley thought it couldn't get worse, she was painfully wrong. Now both Rhee siblings knew two huge secrets and none of them could keep one.