ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

A/N Soooo.... I uploaded :) I was going to finish this story off but I decided to write another chapter. If you guys want me to continue this story I will but if not ill be writing a Teen wolf or Avengers book.
Please enjoy the chapter and let me know what you think xoxo

The group quickly came to a consensus over the next step of action, and it was obvious that they were feeling a little on edge. Not even 24 hours earlier, someone tried to kill some of their own in the area where they slept. They were all turning to their leader for explanations, so it was clear they wanted to know what was going on.

''So, what are you going to do?'' Lori questions as she moves a pot away from the fire while kneeling next to it. ''We'd all feel better if we knew the plan.''

''Is there a plan? We'd all feel safer if there was one'' Andrea asks, her eyes fixated on Rick.

Glenn stuffed his hands in his pockets, anxiously flickering his gaze between everyone ''We gonna keep him here?''

We'll find out soon enough, Rick assures the group, though he is soon sidetracked by Daryl and Harley approaching them. His eyes instantly focus on Daryl's bloodied knuckles, which are clearly visible as they clutch his crossbow, whereas Harley chooses to be more covert by hiding them in her pockets. Although he knew some of them would be very opposed to how the two gained their information, he had hoped the group wouldn't fit the puzzle pieces together. However, he knew that some things had to be done, and it was easier knowing it was someone who had endangered them.

''Boy, there's got a gang, 30 men.'' Harley listens to Daryl talk while keeping her hands in her pockets and focusing solely on Rick. She couldn't even force herself to look at anybody else since the blood on her hands was enough to make her feel ashamed. ''They have heavy artillery and they ain't looking to make friends. They roll through here, our boys are dead. And our women, they're gonna-- They're gonna wish they were.''

The gathering was stunned and frightened, with disgusting expressions on their faces. It merely sent another rush of sickness through Harley, reminding her of how vicious people had become. It only gave her more reason to hate people.

''What did you two do?'' Carol asked them. Harley could see the disgusted look she gave them, perhaps more to her than Daryl, and the hesitancy in her words told her she was terrified of the response they would give.

''Had a little conversation,'' Daryl said casually. Harley sighed at his obvious response. Could he be any more cryptic?

Rick cleared his throat, drawing the group's attention to him as he sensed the rising tension. Harley praised him internally for his actions. She already hated being the centre of attention, but it grew worse when others stared at her in ways she deliberately avoided because it made her feel like the villain and the one everyone feared. ''No one goes near this guy,'' Rick announces, his voice harsh, making his point obvious to everyone.

''Rick, what are you gonna do?'' Lori says, taking a step closer to her husband and instinctively tightening her grasp on Carl's shoulder.

His mouth slightly opened as he looked over his shoulder at a surprisingly silent Shane. His response was a raised eyebrow and a look he was all too familiar with. ''We have no choice. He's a threat.'' His voice was subdued, and he felt torn, but he would always choose the group's safety. ''We have to eliminate the threat.''

Harley was the first to notice Dale's face twitch in surprise at the man's comment. Dale had a distinct, unusual type of faith in people that Harley admired. He was an optimistic person who thought everyone was deserving of a second shot. So she wasn't shocked when he opposed to Rick's words. ''You're just gonna kill him?'' But Rick hardly gives him a glance, dismissing the elderly man's begging expression.