chapter one

warning : Luke will be a lot more confident and cocky in this because he can wear what he wants at school now, he doesn't care and neither does anyone else. And he'll be a little slutty but who doesn't like slutty luke

(Also better outfits bc I also wear nicer stuff now lolllll)

-

I went to school on my first day back, as a junior, in a skirt—the Principle let me wear everything now since people were use to it and he'd chatted to those who weren't—I wore a crop top along with my nails freshly painted, mum and Michael had helped.

So as I got in my car that mum had gotten me last week, a present for doing good at school, I buckled myself in and waited for Michael to be done. He finally got in, "Are you sure Alex will be okay? I don't want the bond we have to be broken if I go back to school."

"You'll be fine and my mums there, besides you gave birth two weeks ago just calm down." I huffed, starting up the ignition of my Mini Cooper, it was pink and pretty, like me.

I drove out on to the road and sighed, "But like he's my baby and I want to look after him all day everyday." Michael sighed.

I stopped at a red light when my phone beeped. "Can you check that for me?" Michael grabbed my phone and unlocked it before he giggled.

"Ash said to have a good day at school, he's busy with Music class today so he can't Skype." I frowned at his words and sighed.

We arrived at school and I parked the car before getting out, Michael following. We walked in to school and I walked passed Ashton's locker, seeing a freshman open it and close it, before I walked past and to my own locker where I opened it to see my Polaroid of Ashton. God, he was gone.

I squealed when someone jumped on my back and I fell in to my locker and I heard giggling so I knew it was Louis. "Hello you." He kissed my cheek.

Louis jumped off of me and I turned to see Cal, Zayn and Louis there. "Is Lauren here yet?" I asked.

"Not yet, soon though, so will Harry." Zayn said for us. "You okay?" He asked, coming closer and hugging me.

I sighed, knowing what he was on about, "I almost drove to his house to pick him up or something." I mumbled hugging him tightly. "And I nearly went to wake up Jack but its mike's room now and I--" I broke on a small cry and I buried my head in to Zayn's shoulder, my hands clenching at his shirt.

"Hey, it's okay. You can cry it out, babe." Zayn cooed, scratching at my scalp softly, soothing me.

"I miss him." I mumbled, tears falling.

"I miss Niall too but at Halloween they're coming back and we can see them again, I promise." Zayn said then he lowered his voice. "Then you two can fuck so hard you can't walk for the rest of the time he's here."

I giggled and pulled away from the hug. "Thanks Zayn."

"Now let's get you to your first lesson, yeah?" Zayn smiled.

"I've got History." I mumbled sadly, "Fuck."

"Hey, it's okay. You've got it with Mike and I." Zayn chuckled. "The others have PE."

I nodded and then the bell rang so we all headed to our first class. The classes changed each year apparently and I now had History first, then PE, Maths, break, Science, Lunch, Art and then Textiles. I'd asked specifically for Textiles as I wanted to do fashion when I was older so they let me join the seniors again for it. I wasn't going to talk to anyone, I didn't want to get close to someone only for them to move all the way to America or London again.