chapter three

Luke's party outfit

-

It had been a few days since Ashton and I talked and every time I called him, he refused to answer and let it go to voicemail. I sent over a hundred texts, Skype calls, tweets and I even got all my friends to call him.

I knew I was being a bit harsh with what I said but could you blame me? He'd cheated once and he could easily do it again while being so far away. So could I, but I loved him too much to do that.

I knew he loved me too but when we're separated the urges are more intense, especially since we had a lot of sex when he was here.

Could you blame us? We loved one another and wanted to be close.

But it was now Friday. The game day. Louis was pumped for his game but me not so much as all I wanted right now was Ashton to call me back so I could apologise. I needed some reassurance that he was still there.

He's gone two weeks and were already ignoring one another.

I pouted at the lunch table and itching at my thighs under the table. It'd been months since I relapsed. I didn't want to again. But I hated it when he ignored me. He was my rock. He was the main factor that helped me stop my self harming. And now I was itching for it, literally. I could feel my thigh burning from the scratching I was doing and when Louis gave me a look, I smiled. God, I was so fake. Louis gave me a small grin before he looked over to Lauren who was currently trying to call Ashton.

"-he won't answer, he's an assh--Ashton! You answered!" Lauren exclaimed looking to me and I gave her wide eyes and a pout as I asked for the phone. "Hey, um, Ash, someone wants to talk t--yes it's Luke for fucks sake, get over it. We all know you can be an asshole."

Lauren furrowed her brows before looking at me. "I don't care if you're busy, Luke's sad and you know what happens when he's sad." She gave me a sympathetic look before smiling. "Thank you, now be nice."

She handed me the phone and I hesitantly pressed it to my ear. "Ash?"

"What Luke?" He snapped making me frown.

"I'm sorry, and I miss you." I mumbled, looking down at my food as everyone else went back to their business leaving me to talk. "I'm a bitch, I shouldn't have accused you of anything."

"I wouldn't fucking cheat on you Luke, not again. You know I love you." Ashton sighed, before starting. "Look, I think we need some space, like emotional."

My eyes prickled with tears, "Please don't say that, last time we broke up. Don't say that, please, I love you." I closed my eyes, tears falling and then my friends were looking at me again.

"I don't know what to do anymore. It was Niall's idea and I just think he's right because we need a little space because if you can't trust me enough to believe I won't cheat, then how can we have a relationship where we trust one another?" He asked and I sniffled. "Don't cry princess, you're too pretty to cry."