chapter ten (+)

I woke up on Tuesday morning to hear talking in the kitchen. It was mainly one sided so I guess someone was on the phone, so I decided to eavesdrop.

"-he was staying in Gold Coast but he's okay, and he's at my flat." I heard Ash say, "Liz, he's okay, I promise you."

At the mention of my mum, I got up and wrapped the blanket around me, before padding in to the kitchen. Niall sat on the counter while Ashton leaned against it beside him.

Ashton looked up at me when I walked in and I stared at him. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"You're going home." Ashton said.

My mouth fell open, "No!" I yelled, "No way in hell."

"Don't fight me on this, you're missing school and everyone misses you--yes Liz, he's here." Ashton paused for a moment, "No it's fine, I'll bring him home. Save yourself the journey, I'll get a train home."

Then he hung up after saying goodbye and I approached Ash before slapping him (with my good arm), across the cheek. "I hate you." I hissed, before turning around and going to get changed. I wasn't going to stay here.

I got changed in shorts and a tight tank top before leaving the bathroom and slipping on my black Vans. I grabbed my phone from its charger and made my way to the front door, only to be lifted up on to someone's shoulder. I shrieked and smacked the persons back before I was dumped on the sofa. I looked up to Ashton, he had a red mark on his cheek now. "I don't want to be near you anymore, let me go to Isaac."

"Why would I take you to a twenty three year old asexual guy?" He scoffed, "You're going home Luke, get your shit."

My mouth hung open and Ashton shook his head, turning away from me. "I don't want to go home, Ash. I don't want to see Louis because he confused my feelings for you and because he kissed me, we broke up. Why do you want me to go back to him?"

"Because I know you're safe there." Ashton said, turning back around to me. "I may act like I hate you right now, but I care for you, and I want your best interests to be first and going home and back to school is that. Even if I want you to stay here so we can patch everything back up, I can't because you'll go to Isaac and probably date him. I don't want that Luke."

"So you're jealous?" I questioned after a second. "You don't want me to date anyone else, even though you dumped me."

"Yeah." Ashton shrugged. "I'm going to be your first and last, whether you know it or not."

"Yet you slept with Brady." I said.

The blonde girl was at college right now but soon she'd come back and act like a clingy girlfriend.

"You slept with whathisface, too." Ashton said. "Now can you please go get your stuff, I want to leave by twelve."

"It's a nine hour car ride." I reminded him. "Can you go that long without wanting to kill or kiss me?" I questioned, a small smirk on my lips.

"I hope so." He said leaving the room.

***

Ashton was driving me (in my car) to Isaac's flat so I could say goodbye. I hopefully would see him again but I wasn't sure. I didn't know if I could come back.

I walked up to the apartment with Ashton behind me, following. "You still look great in shorts though, still got a lovely ass."

"Thanks." I mumbled, "I guess."

"It's a compliment, take it, babe." Ashton said. "Why didn't we take the lift?"

"It's broken, the wires broke inside of it." I said, "Isaac told me."