chapter eleven (+)

It was around one in the morning when we got home to my home, due to traffic on the high way. We paid the AA man and he took my car to the garage to get it fixed and I shut the door behind me, leaving me alone in the dark hallway with Ashton.

"So?" I asked, putting my bag down.

"So." Ashton chuckled.

"Do you want to come to my room?" I asked.

Ashton nodded and took my hand in his and pulled me upstairs to my room. We quietly made our way through the house and to my room. It hadn't changed, I noticed when walking in. I dropped the bag on the floor before Ashton let my hand go and sat on the edge of my bed.

He took his shoes off before his jeans and he was left in his sweater. I kicked off my shoes and then toed off my socks and stepped closer to Ashton, and he undid the button on my shorts, before pulling them down. "I love you." Ashton mumbled, kissing my thigh.

I ran my hand through his hair before straddling his hips, once my shorts were kicked away. Ashton lay us down and I put my head on his shoulder. "I love you too."

We got under the covers and cuddled close together and I closed my eyes; my head on Ashton's chest. "Ash?"

"Hm?"

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"I don't know." He mumbled, kissing my forehead. "Our relationship isn't healthy right now."

"I know." I sighed, kissing his neck.

"I think we shouldn't be together but once you've finished school, we should pick up where we left off." Ashton said and I nodded.

"Yeah. It sounds good." I nuzzled in to his neck. "But can we still have sex when you come home?"

Ashton grinned, kissing my nose. "Of course."

I smiled, kissing Ashton's lips as he looked down at me. "Let me just have this time with you before you leave again tomorrow."

Ashton nodded, "Yeah, but let's go sleep, okay?"

I nodded and Ashton and I fell asleep in my bed like the old times, and I was happy.

***

"—wake them, they're sleeping. They look too cute."

"But I need to talk to Luke—"

"—mum leave them be for a while. They clearly got back together."

I heard my door shut and I cracked an eye open to see no one in my room. It was only my mum and Michael anyway. They must miss me, I was gone two weeks.

I shuffled around in the bed and I looked up to Ashton who was dribbling on to my pillow making me scowl and pinch his tummy, to which he flinched, and whined. "Lu, no."

"Ash, cmon we have to get up." I whined, poking at his tummy.

But Ashton rolled over on top of me, trapping me, my hands stuck on my stomach, almost crushing my broken arm. Ashton looked down at me, "Don't, I drove nine hours for you, made love to you and paid for your car repairs. I need sleep, Luke."

I sighed, "Okay, but I'm getting up."

Ashton nodded, kissing my lips before rolling off of me. I got out of bed and got on some pyjamas, before heading down stairs. When I got to the living room mum looked up at me from the sofa. "Honey, you're home." She stood up and hugged me tightly.

I hugged back and kissed her cheek. "I love you." I smiled, nuzzling in to her neck.

"I love you so much Lu." She smiled. "Michael has gone to school already, Bens at college. You can stay home today. I'll have to go in to your school and tell them you're back." Mum said.