chapter twelve

do not say you guessed this or expected this because you didn't, one person said it and that was it. I thought of this idea the day before I wrote it so

-

Ashton had left after a few hours with me and we kissed and made love again after he'd seen his family, then he got on a train and left.

But before he left he told Zayn about sleeping with Niall. Zayn, the poor boy, had sobbed, hit Ashton and then promptly broken up with Niall. No secrets were hidden anymore.

On the Wednesday, the next day, I went back to school. Some people I barely talked to said it was nice to have me back and that they missed me. Mr Thompson had a ten minute talk with me saying that I couldn't run away from my problems, but I then told him it technically brought me closer because Ashton had been there. He forced me to look at my problems.

Which were mainly just wanting to punch Ashton in the head.

At lunch time I got a call. "Hello?"

"Luke, why the fuck is Brady still here? She's literally lying in my bed half naked, and I have no idea what the fuck to do." Ashton said.

"Oh." I giggled. "Can you put her on the phone, please?" Ashton huffed before she was on the phone. "Brady."

"Hello Lukey boy." She giggled cutely. "How are you?" She dragged out the 'you'.

"You don't have to do anything with Ashton now, we got back together, kind of." I said, "So thank you but--"

"Well Lukey, I want Ashy."

I gulped, "He doesn't want you though." I snapped, making the boys at the table look at me. "He wants me, not you."

"Well who's in his bedroom right now? Me not you." Then she hung up and I sent a message to Ashton.

To: Ash
Do not fall for her, Ash. Don't sleep with her don't hang out. Get her out of your house. She wants you.

I sighed and put my phone down before letting my head drop to the lunch table. "What's happened?" Louis asked me.

"This bitch wants my boyfriend."

***

I sat at cheer practice on the stage as I watched the girls and Nathan do the routine. My cast was signed by all of the squad and also by my friends. I liked the small doodles of things and the get well soons.

People were doing flips and cartwheels and I pouted at the well choreographed routine because I couldn't do that. Not because of a broken arm.

"Go through one more time!" Kim yelled and everyone got in to position and I clicked play on the music and everyone began to dance and things and I watched Nathan lift up a blue haired girl who kicked her legs. I watched as he became the base and lifted a girl up by her bum and then the girl flipped in the air and landed in the arms of Nathan and two girls.

The routine was two minutes long and when it was done I clapped awkwardly and everyone whooped and clapped along. "How did it look Luke?!" Kim yelled across the hall.

"Great!" I called with a laugh. "It looks amazing."

"Thanks!" She laughed.

I took out my phone when it began to vibrate in my pocket so I answered it when seeing Ashton's name on it again. "Hello?"

"Hi, princess."

I blushed, "Hi." I smiled, hearing Kim call a five minute break. Nathan and Kim made their way to me and I waved.