chapter two (+)

I actually got in the cheerleading team after showing the girls how flexible I was and they told me to do some moves and they said I was amazing. So I was handed a boys cheerleading suit but I stopped them.

"I want one of the girls ones." I pouted at the red head who was the leader, her name was Kimberly, or Kim for short.

"With the skirt?" She asked, then her smile broke out and she grinned. "Of course you can." She said.

"Thanks."

"We wear them on game days and practices which are on Wednesdays. Games are usually on Fridays, and a party after them." Kim explained I nodded with a smile. "You're free to go."

So I left the school and went to my car, putting my outfit in to the boot. I got in the car before starting up the ignition and driving home. I didn't know whether Michael was home or not as he got a lift from Calum, so I might have the house to myself.

I arrived home, unlocking the door and calling out, "Mum? Ben? Mike?" I yelled, nearly yelling Jack and stopping myself. Nobody answered so I grinned, getting out my phone and texting Ashton.

to: Ash
Skype Me? I've got news for you xx

I ran up the stairs and picked up my laptop, before putting it on the bed. My phone buzzed.

From: Ash
You're lucky I just left class, I'm at my flat now x

I giggled and turned on my laptop and went on Skype before calling up Ashton. He appeared after a few seconds, with a grin. "Hi princess."

I blushed, "Hi."

"What did you want to tell me?" Ashton asked.

"I got on the cheerleading squad." I giggled, "They gave me a cute outfit too."

"Can you try it on for me?" He asked, "Turn the camera to you though."

I rolled my eyes before going over to the hanging outfit before grabbing it and turning the camera around. I took off the clothes I was wearing and I heard Ashton fumbling around and I slipped on the red cheerleading costume. It was a full one so my stomach wasn't on show, but it came with a pair of small red shorts so it hid your underwear.

I turned to Ashton, looking to him, "Does it look okay?" I asked.

"Looks great kitten." Ashton cooed, "Look hot."

"It's really short on my thighs." I pouted. I turned around and looked down to my bum, seeing it looked high, the skirt just below my bum.

"Your ass looks so good." Ashton moaned quietly, "God I wish I was there so I could fuck you."

"I'm home alone." I smirked, sitting back on the bed and turning the computer to me again.

"You are? Where is everyone?" Ashton asked. "Niall's in his room, but he's got music on."

"I don't know where they are, Mikes probably with Calum. Mums looking after Alex, but they're not here. Ben might be with Lauren." I sighed.

"Fuck, okay get your toy princess." Ashton moaned before he stood up and undid his trousers. "Cmon kitten."

I giggled before leaning under the bed and grabbing the shoe box that had my bright pink toy. I put it on my bed and pulled down my red shorts, followed by my panties. The cheerleader skirt hid myself before I spread them a little.

"Baby." Ashton moaned, "Let me see your cock, I've been so needy."

I giggled before lifting the skirt and sitting my legs up, so I was all on show. I reached over to my bedside table to my lube that smelt like blueberries before putting a bit on my hand and then wrapping my hand around my cock and stroking myself.