Sixteen

TW: smut oops

Lia

The obnoxious knocking woke her up from her nap, causing her to groan and pull the blanket over her head. She could not be arsed with this loud banging right now.

"Lia!" Bucky. She recognised the way he said her name from the tingles it caused her whole body. "Open up please."

Lia practically fell out of bed, forgetting about the big t-shirt she was in with nothing underneath. Thank god she shaved this morning. She opened the door as quickly as she could, coming face to face with Bucky. Did he ever not look sexy? There was a look in his eyes that she hadn't seen before, maybe confusion? Need?

Before she had time to figure it out his lips were on hers, his right gloved hand reaching up behind her neck and pulling her closer to him. Lia's body responded immediately, kissing him back and reaching her hands up to tangle her fingers in his hair. Lia stepped backwards without removing her lips from his, allowing them to stumble backwards into her apartment, his left hand shoving the door closed behind them. Bucky's hand snaked down her back to her ass, grabbing it harshly over her t-shirt. She moaned into his mouth, causing him to squeeze it again to signal her to jump into his arms. Lia jumped slightly, Bucky catching her with just his right arm.

Her thoughts were completely consumed by how strong he was as she instantly felt herself becoming wet. His jeans rubbed against her bare bottom half, who slept with underwear on anyways?

Lia's hips moved unintentionally, grinding herself against his hard dick. Bucky's hand gripped her tighter, pushing her up against the wall. Her hand ran over his right shoulder, careful not to touch where the metal met his skin on his left side as she knew it would kill the mood.

Bucky pulled his lips from hers, resting his forehead against her own as Lia whimpered in both confusion and neediness.

"We shouldn't be doing this, I'm too broken." He wouldn't look at her as she said it, avoiding her gaze. Lia moved her hand under his chin and lifted it up to meet her gaze.

"We're all a little broken James." He said nothing in return, kissing her instead. The kiss was the most intense kiss she had ever had, much better than Lucas.

His right hand stayed limp at his side incase he scared her off, Lia took it upon herself to slowly run her fingers over his jacket as she kissed him. She needed him to know it was okay. He moved his arm hesitantly, holding it back from her a little until he eventually rested the hand on her hip. Lia's hips moved against his dick, spurred on by his grip becoming tighter on her. The way that he was holding her only turned her on more, she knew she'd probably have bruises because she bruised like a peach but she didn't care.

Her hands moved from his neck to his chest, running one under his jacket and over his right shoulder. Lia wasn't scared of the metal arm by any means but she needed the okay from Bucky before she pushed him too far. Carefully, Bucky lifted her away from his body slightly so that he could undo his jeans. Their lips never left each others for a second but the more intense and needy the kissing got the more desperate they were both getting. Bucky pulled his dick out of his boxers, pushing them down his legs with his metal hand.

Lia could practically feel the heartbeat coming from her clit, the need she felt for him was too much for her. Bucky stopped kissing her, causing her to whine but when he looked into her eyes she could tell he was just as needy as she was.

"Is this okay?" He was asking for consent? Normally men just took her kissing them as consent. Maybe that was just the old man in him.

"More than okay." Bucky nodded, placing a light kiss on her forehead. At some point, whilst she was too lost in his lips, Bucky must've pulled a condom out from somewhere.

"Bucky you don't have to. I'm on birth control." He furrowed his eyebrows, his grip tightening on her ass. Lia had gotten too used to the way he held her up, it made her feel like she weighed absolutely nothing. To him, she did.

"They're used for other things than birth control, doll."

She rolled her eyes, watching him open the packet with his teeth before pulling the condom out. Despite him having on a leather glove his grip was pretty good. She held the tip of it while he rolled it over his dick, mostly so that she could look at it and fuck me was it worth it. She could feel herself tightening around nothing, practically throbbing at the sight of him. When she looked back up at him he was smirking at her which only made her blush in return.

"Are you sure this is okay?" He sounded nervous, like he was scared of sex. She nodded, scared to seem too desperate.

Bucky lined his dick up with her, rubbing the tip over her clit in the process. The minimal movement caused her hips to move, attempting to get him to move quicker. Bucky's grip got tighter on her ass, Lia letting out a soft moan at the pressure. Slowly, he slipped into her. They both gasped at the intensity with Lia gripping onto his shoulders. When he eventually bottomed out in her he stopped moving, not wanting to hurt her. Bucky's head rested in the crook of Lia's neck, his hot breath fanning against her neck.

"You can move." She stuttered over her words, feeling herself clench around him. Bucky's breathing became more rapid, he hadn't done this since the 40's and he knew he was going to lose control soon.

He moved out of her as slowly as he could, only to move back in just as slow. He was torturing them both but he couldn't stand the thought of hurting her. He didn't want to cause anymore pain. In an effort to get some control for himself he kissed her neck gently. Lia's quick breathing started to turn into small whimpers the more he teased her, the feeling becoming too much.

"Faster James." Hearing his actual name leave her lips in such a breathy manner made him move quicker than he intended.

Both of their moans filled the small apartment, each of their sounds only turning the other on more.

"Lia I-" He couldn't think. He was completely consumed by her. Lia's mind was lost, she wasn't even sure she could remember her own name even though he had just said it.

Lia's eyes fluttered closed, feeling herself get closer to the edge the faster he thrusted into her. Bucky's grip tightened on her as she fluttered around him, her hips jutting into him. Lia let out a scream as she came, her nails digging into his right shoulder. Bucky came with a grunt, softly nipping at her neck. 

Bucky's movements stilled, panting into her neck. Lia's whole body was shaking with the intensity of it all, clinging to Bucky like he was her lifeline right now. He pulled out of her slowly, a small whimper leaving her lips at the loss of contact.

Bucky's jeans were stuck on his thighs which made carrying Lia to the bed harder than it should've been but she was too tired to notice. He lay her down gently, pulling her long t-shirt down over her bottom half.

"Don't leave me." Her voice was quiet, she didn't want to be left.

"I won't be a moment."

He threw the condom in the bin, kicking off his boots and placing them neatly against the walk. He slipped out of his jeans, pulling up his boxers and removing his jacket. His clothes were placed over the chair in the living room but he left his gloves on, with the long sleeve top and those it kept his arm covered. Finally, he grabbed some tissue and made his way back to bed in his socks. He said nothing, only cleaned her up as she lay sleepily.

Lia smiled at him, holding her arms out for a cuddle. She had hoped he wouldn't leave, normally no strings attached was great but she needed to be held after that. Bucky lay on his side, draping his right arm over her and pulling her close to him.