Chapter 25. Alex

We get in the taxi, continuing to kiss passionately. Daniel's hands move over my body. Passion clouds the mind and erases all the rules of decency.

- Ahem,- the cabdriver voices, making his presence known.

Without pulling away from the kiss, Daniel hands him a few bucks, and we drive to the hotel. We practically run to the lift, only to have Daniel nail me to the wall upon entering it. My passionate young Englishman.

- I don't want to let you go, Alex, - he whispers in my ear.

- I know, - I can only reply.

We walk into the room, Daniel pulls off my jumper, pushes me onto the bed and piles on top of me. Everything happens so fast and so hot. He interrupts the kiss, only to take off the t-shirt and continues to explore every inch of my body with his lips, moving lower and lower. When my jeans disappear in an unknown direction, Daniel stops, looking at me.

- How beautiful you are, - he says, breathing heavily.

- Just don't stop now, everything else later, - I'm practically begging.

- Impatient, - Dany smiles and pulls my underwear off. His lips and fingers traced between my legs, giving me pleasure. I wriggle like a cat, clinging to his hair, continuing to moan loudly and wishing this night would never end.

Finally, he puts the contraceptive on and we merge into one again. Feeling him inside me, feeling his power, his desire, what could be more beautiful? I lose myself in him, not understanding where I end and he begins.

I feel my body tense as I approach the culmination. Dany presses against me harder and harder, quickening the pace. We cum almost simultaneously, digging our hands into each other. A moment of true intimacy.

- I won't let you escape tomorrow, Alex, - he says, still breathing heavily.

- I have a flight tomorrow, you're going to have to let me go, whether you want to or not, - I lay back on his shoulder again, enjoying his tight embrace.

- I still can't figure out how we wasted an entire day so stupidly. You owe me, - he adds.

I smile.

- I can make up for it, all night long. You're not tired yet, are you? - I ask playfully.

- Give me five minutes, and I'm ready to consider your tempting offer, - Daniel's mood clearly improved.

I lie in his arms and think about how calm I am. He gives me that feeling of security in all its meanings that I've been looking for so long. And the longer I am with him, the harder the thought of separation weighs on me. Time, as luck would have it, is speeding up.

Morning comes too quickly. Although my plane leaves in the afternoon, there's not much time left to pack.

- Wake up, sleepyhead,- I say, stroking Daniel's hair. - I'm surprised I didn't wake you up while I was running around packing a suitcase. And the worst part is, it's all for nothing. Nothing fits. I'm in a panic.

- I'm already awake, just dozing off,- he says. - I could hear you quietly swearing as you pack your bags. That's very nice. Didn't mean to disturb you. - He stretches lazily in bed. - I'll brush my teeth and help you with your suitcase. I fly a lot, so I can fold it up with my eyes closed. There'll also be space left over,- he smiles smugly.

And he turns out to be right, there really is a place left. I don't know if men have a built in function to collect suitcases, I certainly haven't. I've never been able to do it. I look at the packed suitcase and can't believe my eyes, pleased with his help.

- OK, you've worked yourself up for breakfast in my room,- I finally conclude.

- Just breakfast? I thought I'd tried for at least a buffet last night,- Daniel flirts.

- What was yesterday, stayed in yesterday. - I innocently reply.

- Oh so,- Dany's pupils dilate, and he moves towards me. - So you've zeroed out my score. I'm about to throw a few extra points on it. - He pulls me to him and kisses me, untying my bathrobe.

***

- I'm so out of time, and I feel like I'm forgetting something,- I'm pacing around the room, checking every nook.

- Calm down, Alex. I think you just don't want to leave, and you're looking for an excuse to stay, which, by the way, I'd be very happy about, - Daniel pulled his arms to me again.

- No, no, no, no, I'm not falling for that again, - I step aside, - I know your tricks. Now we'll be in bed again, and then I'll miss the plane.

- Okay, you win, - Daniel rushes out the door. - I'm going to go get my car, and then I'll come straight after you. Just don't disappear. I'll find you anyway. - He gives me a quick kiss on the lips and hides out the door.

I sit back in my chair, looking around the room. I can't believe my vacation is ending. So many events in a few days. I think of Max and realise how much I miss him. He's over there in Moscow, and Danny's staying here. God, it's so complicated.

My thoughts are interrupted by a phone call.

- Hello, darling, - Anton's voice came over the phone. - Are you ready?

- Yeah, pretty much, - I say.

- What time should I take you to the airport? - he asks. It gets awkward when I remember his broken nose.

- Daniel's driving me; he's gone to get the car, - I say a little more quietly.

- Your unstable teenager? - Anton grins.

- Come on, Anton, it doesn't suit you to sulk at all. He misunderstood you. But we've got it all figured out. You and Oli can come to the airport and see me off, if meeting Dany isn't going to be a problem for you - I really want them to get along with each other.

- Well, first of all, Oli's already left for the project, giving you a million hugs, and second, no Daniel will stop me from seeing someone I care about.

- I'll see you at the airport then. You should know how much I don't want to leave this place. I can't wait to move already, - these words sound like a confession. I guess it is.

- See you, Sanya. Everything will be alright, I found out.