Chapter 67. Daniel

Alex pulls on her tights, puts on a knitted dress that frames her figure sexily, dries her hair and starts putting on her makeup. There's a devilish glow in her eyes. She sees that I'm watching her every move, and she loves it. Her every movement is smooth and wildly attractive.

- Seems that I'm going alone today? - She asks my reflection in the mirror.

- Alex, I'll get ready faster than you, and I'll have to wait again. I'd rather lie down and look at your sexy body.

- I'm ready now, Mr. Pierce, so get your pretty ass up and put something on it, - she walks over to the bed and holds out her hand to me. I try to pull her in, but she pulls her hand back in time. - No, no, no, it won't work.

I put on a dark blue shirt, dark jeans. I throw on my jacket. Alex paints her lips, looking in the mirror.

- Told you so, - I grin, causing my woman to throw a playful frown at me.

The club is already full. You can hear the music even outside. We enter the main lounge. A long bar island is located in the middle of a huge dance floor. A DJ in fancy clothes and snowboarding goggles on his forehead is getting high from his set while half-drunk girls wriggle around his glowing bar.

Alex and I walk up to the bar, I order myself a whisky on the rocks and her a cocktail. The barman starts to take our order, making a whole show out of it. I sit down on a chair and Alex gets between my legs, dancing lightly to the beat of the music.

- Careful, honey, - I say in her ear as she rubs her thighs against me again. I squeeze her buttock and pull her close for a quick kiss.

- Excuse me, are you Daniel Pierce? - I hear behind me. We didn't manage to have a quiet rest. I turn to the voice. There are three girls standing next to us with phones in their hands. - Can I take a photo?

Alex nods understandingly and steps aside. The barman puts our order on the counter so she takes a sip and walks off to the dance floor.

The girls take turns taking pictures.

- I love your films! - Says one of them.

- You're so cool! - Clapping her eyes, says the second one.

- And you can say hi to my friend, she'll freak out, - yells the third one. I nod. While she switches the camera, I look for my girlfriend in the crowd. She climbs onto the counter near the stage and dances so I can't take my eyes of her.

- Girls, Daniel Pierce is here, - Shouts one to her girlfriends.

- Girls, let's not draw too much attention to me, okay? - I'm asking. The girls agree, but others reach for them. And instead of resting, Daniel, you get an unexpected photo shoot.

I turn towards Alex, she's still moving sexily, making me nervous. There are already a couple of guys hanging out at her feet, keeping their eyes on her and trying to pull their arms around her. Alex stares at me as she keeps moving. It's so exciting. I lick my lips. But the stream of groupies doesn't end, and it annoys me a little. Very annoys.

Finally, Alex gets off her spot. One of the crooked-legged freaks gives her a hand and helps her down. Alex comes up to me and wraps her arms around my neck.

- Sorry, girls, but tonight Daniel Pierce belongs to me. - She turns my head towards her and kisses me. The girls are taken aback for a second, then start taking pictures. Soon their interest fades and they leave us alone.

I take a sip of whiskey, hugging Alex.

- I saw you dancing, you were provoking me, - I tell her.

- Just reminding you that I'm the main exhibit in this show, - she grins. - I can't get used to you being wanted by other women all the time. So actively wanted.