Chapter Two: Memories of the past

The small doughling suddenly sat up and let out a silent scream as he suddenly felt arms wrapped around him and he struggled as he felt his heart pound fast in his chest.

"Shh shh it's ok it's ok it's ok~" whispered a soft and gentle voice and Cranberry Wine struggled more and he suddenly got out of their grip and scrambled to a corner of the room.

"Oh Cranberry Wine it's ok sweetie, you just had a bad dream" the voice whispered softly and he looked up qnd his heart slowed down as he shook a little and he sniffled softly as well.

It was the director of the ophanage and her name was Milk Choco and she had light brown eyes and her hair was Milk chocolate colored and she looked sad as she felt bad for the broken two year old.

She sighed softly and he sat there in the corner and she knew he wouldn't move until she would leave and she felt very worried about him "Cranberry Wine please don't do this and come to bed~"

She got up and saw him jump and shake hard and looked so very scared and stressed out about something and Milk Choco sighed and looked concerned about him but couldn't help him.

Anything she tried resulted in him having a panic attack and running away and hiding from her and the others for hours and even skipping meals which wasn't good for his health as well.

She sighed again qnd looked at him sadly "I'm going to leave now but please try to get some sleep now and I'll talk to you tomorrow morning ok Cranberry Wine?" She said softly to him.

She waited for an answer and all she saw was his breathing slowly now and q bink and she shook her head and went out of the room qnd gently closed the door behind her with a sad frown.

And Cranberry Wine looked at that and got comfy and stayed in his small little corner and he looked very sad as he teared up and shook hard as he brought his knees up to his chest and sobbed.

'Mama, dada why did you have to go~?' He thought silently as he felt so miserable and so upset about what happened to him a few weeks ago and it was still so traumatizing and scary.

He wished he could have been stronger and more braver none of this would have happened and he would still be with his parents and they would still be here and he would happy as well.

He missed his mother's warm smile and warm hugs and he missed his father's comforting scent and gentle voice what sounded brave and bold and full of confidence that he wanted to have.

This made the small doughling look at his necklace and it shimmered I the moonlight and he looked at ot as tears ran down his soft yet broken down face and he sighed softly feeling very sad.

'Mama, dada I want you here and in my life again I don't want a new mama and dada cause I'm scared they will replace you too' He thought quietly to himself again and he shook again as well.

He tried not to cry this time as he though about them more and more and they looked very warm and loving to him and their soothing heartbeats were there as their eyes looked very loving.

As he thought about that a flash of red spread across his face as he suddenly squeezed his eyes shut as he heard his mother's screaming and his father muffled shouting at something.

He shook hard as they got louder and louder as he felt so scared and stressed out about this whole situation cause he was still getting over the whole situation he had witnessed a few weeks ago.

He remembered Jam everywhere and his mother holding him close and screaming as he clung onto her tightly and his father yelling at something and it was muffled and faint to him.

".....'ave!!!....it.....'ot.....'re!!!" He couldn't remember what his father said but he remembered his father falling down as he held his throat and his mother screaming in fear at the sight.

And the blurry figure suddenly attacked his father in a very violent manner and his mother covering screaming for the figure to stop as she was crying her eyes out as he watched in mute horror.

".....op!!!.....ase....op.....ne!!!!" He shook as the figure glared at her and she looked very scared and slowly backed up and suddenly took off making the figure scream her name and ran after her.

He remembered he was crying like crazy and his mother trying to calm him down as the figure suddenly caught up and knocked him out of his mother's arms and everything went black.

When he woke up he was in the hospital and Detective Almond Cookie was there and he looked at him and told him everything that happened and he broke down and cried hard as Almond sighed.

"I'm so sorry kid I really am~" he reached out and the two year old flinched away from his touch and Almond sighed and gave him something that he recognized immediately.

It was his mother's necklace and he put it on himself and looked at it he layed down and curled up tightly and sobbed his broken heart out and shook hard as he felt so miserable and scared too.

Suddenly Cranberry Wine shook his head as he cleared his head from the past and he yawned and crawled into his bed and slowly fell back asleep and snuggled into his warm and cozy bed.

And he pulled the blankets closer to his body qnd yawned as he fell asleep as his necklace glimmered softly and looked  beautiful in the moonlight as well as Cranberry Wine slept.

But little did he know someone was watching him carefully~