Chapter Eighteen: The truth

(Author's note warning this contains rape!)

A younger Red Wine and his brother who just turned twenty-on were having a birthday for the twenty-one year old White Wine who were at a very fancy party with his little brother.

"Isn't this the best birthday ever Red Wine?" White Wine said with a smile and he hugged his twenty year old brother who smiled at him and playfully shoved him off him laughing.

"Yep it is and I really think you should do one thing too~" Red Wine teased lightly and White Wine looked at him confused "you should get laid~" Red Wine whispered softly in his ear.

"Red Wine! Oh my gods!" White Wine said with a snort and he laughed and shoved his brother playfully who laughed too and bumped into someone who made a very startled gasp too.

"Oh Gods I'm so....woah~" what he saw was a very beautiful female cookie with Ruby red hair and red violet eyed qbd she looked surprised at seeing him as White Wine felt his heart start speed up.

"I-it's ok I'm Ruby Wine and nice to meet you sirs~" she looked at White Wine who was wearing a white outfit and had very light yellow hair and at Red Wine who was wearing a deep red outfit too.

Red Wine smiled as he suddenly felt a strong feeling of love for her as his brother did too while Ruby blushed and felt feelings for White Wine and looked at him with a smile on her face as well.

"So you want to hang out with us?" Red Wine said and he felt a little bit jealous of them together but pushed it away thinking he could win her over with his own away and one day marry her too.

"Of course and thank you for that too" she smiled politely and they soon hung out all together and Red Wine felt a little upset as he saw the two getting along without him as well too.

Soon he saw them laughing and having a great time and he felt left out and he didn't like it when they went out together and soon be came a couple which made him feel betrayed by them.

"Hey Red Wine I got big news!!!" White Wine said with a big smile on his face and Red Wine who was looking away feeling very upset about their relationship between each other.

"What is it brother~?" He asked very softly "I'm going to ask Ruby to marry me!" White Wine said with a smile and he didn't see his brother break the glass he was holding as he turned to face him.

"That wonderful my brother~" Red Wine said with a big smile and he hid his bleeding hand and his brother hugged him and rushed off to his girlfriend and Red Wine shook in anger.

"She was mine first brother~" Red Wine whispered softly and he soon watched them get married and moved in together and he was was all alone with no one with him anymore as well too.

And after four years of being married Red Wine had enough and waited for White Wine to leave for work and slipped into his house as Ruby was cleaning and looking very happy too.

"Hello Ruby~" he cooed softly and he grabbed her and pinned her to the bed with a growl and she yelped and shook hard as she struggled to get him off her and felt so very scared to death too.

"R-Red Wine stop!" She screamed and he covered her mouth and raped her abd after he was done, he pulled away as she sobbed hard and hugged herself in fear as he leaned into her face darkly.

"You tell anyone about this especially your husband I will end you~" he whispered softly and he quickly left the house and got away with it and soon he heard his brother rushed to him excited.

"Red Wine I got big news!!! I'm gonna be a dad!!!" White Wine shouted and he hugged his brother who paled before smiling at his brother who smiled wide "that's....wonderful news brother~"

He didn't plan for that to happen abd soon he saw his so called nephew and he had bright cranberry red hair and red violet purple eyes qnd he felt so angry and scared to death about this.

"He looks....adorable~" he whispered softly and he watched White Wine kiss his wife and he got very upset with him and leave the hospital without another word and went to his house quietly.

He suddenly remembered something he had did after his rape and that was giving her a peace offering and that was the necklace that he wanted to give to her when he loved her but not anymore.

"They will pay for this especially Ruby she will pay for her betrayal and I will make sure they all pay" he whispered softly and he growled and planned for what he will do to them as well too.

And the rest was history and he smiled darkly as the couple paled and Cranberry Wine looked so pale at what he just heard and realized why his uncle, no his real father hated him.

'Why?......why kill my mama and.....' He sobbed and shook hard as the three saw him and quickly got up as Red Wine snarled and glared at him as Vampire shook hard and looked scared to death.

"He was supposed to be dead~" Red Wine growled and he ran to the two year old who screamed and Vampire suddenly ran faster and grabbed the little Doughling and ran for it too.

"VAMPIRE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Werewolf screamed he ran after the two as Red Wine ran after Vampire who was trying to protect his little Doughling with all his heart and teared up.

'I promise I'll never let him hurt you again~' Vampire thought in tears.