Chapter Seventeen: What happens in the past, stays in the past~

(Author's note: warning this contains blood death and murder!!!)

"Oh hello Red Wine how are you?" White Wine said with a smile and he let Red Wine in as Cranberry Wine shook hard and felt his heart start to speed up in his chest and he started to cry hard.

"Good but I think I should tell you something about Ruby and I~" he cooed softly and he looked at Ruby with a smirk who paled and held Cranberry Wine closer to her chest as she shook.

"What about her and you?" White Wine asked and he started to get a little bit worried as he felt a little concerned about the whole situation too as his wife shook her head no in a pleading way.

"Well I think you should know that Cranberry Wine isn't your son~" Red Wine said with a smile and Ruby teared up and suddenly felt her her fear grow "Stop it! Please just stop Red Wine!"

"Why? You know it's true!" He shouted and White Wine felt his temper flare up and he glared at his little brother "Leave! it's not true!" He shouted and he shoved his brother hard and growled.

"No its true and you need to listen to-" "NO I WON'T LISTEN TO YOU CAUSE YOU'RE LYING TO ME AND I WANT YOU OUT OF HERE RIGHT N-" he suddenly stopped and clutched his throat.

He suddenly looked scared as he collapsed holding his throat as Jam poured down his wound as his brother licked the blood off his he knife he quickly pulled out in a flash.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Ruby screamed and covered his two year old's eyes but wasn't very good at it as Red Wine got on his knees and started to murder his only brother by stabbing him to death.

"Stop! Please stop Red Wine!" Ruby screamed qnd Red Wine looked up qt her as she started to cry and felt so scared to death qnd watched him up and glared at her with glowing red eyes.

"Why should I listen to you?! You betrayed me and now you will pay for everything you did! And I will end all you!" He shouted and he suddenly ran to her and Ruby screamed and ran.

As she ran, Cranberry Wine looked scared and stressed out about this whole situation cause he started to remember everything that happened to him this very  night of his parents' murders too.

He remembered how his father was defending his mother from his uncle who was lying about him not being his actual son, he was his actual son! Wasn't he really his son, or was he not?

As he thought that his mother was looking for a place to go to for safety and to save her precious little Doughling she loved with all her heart and would definitely give up her life for as well too.

"RUBY!" She suddenly saw Red Wine not that from her and ran towards her and she tried to get away from him qnd sobbed and looked very upset about something as she ran away from him.

"RUBY GET BACK HERE!" Red Wine screamed and Cranberry Wine looked as he remembered this part ad he was suddenly knocked out of his mother's arms and welcomed darkness as well.

But he soon woke up with seeing his mother drag her body towards his unconscious one and was bleeding hard as she had Jam running down her chin and was stabbed thirty times!

He didn't see Red Wine as he watched her grab his limp body and hold him close as she wheezed and looked very weak and very close to death as she put her necklace in his pocket with a sigh.

"Cranberry...Wine...please...forgive...me I'm...so...sorry...for...this...I'm...so...sorry" he watched her sob and kissed his head and layed down holding him close and tried to breathe as her eyes grew dim.

"I....promise......I'll......never......leave........you, I..........love.......you.........my..........precious...............little.......boy~" and with that she closed her eyes and stopped breathing.

This made Cranberry Wine sob as he saw Almond come a few hours later as he remembered the rest of what happened as he felt suddenly so tired and collapsed to the ground with a sigh.

He felt like he was falling into an dark abyss and he felt so broken and so upset as he heard something like shouting from some familiar voices and one suddenly was hissing like a cat at one.

"Why do this to him?! He's just a child!!!" This one was the one who hissed and he slowly woke up as everything was blurry for a moment before his vision cleared up for him.

He slowly and weakly sat up as he saw two figures he was so happy to see as he heard his uncle speak to them "CAUSE HIS MOTHER BETRAYED ME FIR MY OLDER BROTHER!!!" He screamed.

"So what?! That no reason for hurting this Doughling!!!" Werewolf snarled and he looked very pissed off at him and Red Wine smirked at him darkly and he looked at Vampire with that same smirk.

"You really want to know why I hate him so much~? Fine I'll tell you but if you don't like it then deal with it...got it~?" He sat down and gestured the two to sit and they say down, very pissed off.

And Cranberry Wine slowly crawled over to hear the truth about this whole thing too and stayed hidden from his sight as Red Wine started his story with a confident smile on his dark face.

"You see, six years ago I was with my brother at a party and it was the best party since we were celebrating my big brother's twenty first birth and that's when we met Ruby Wine..."

A memory formed as Red Wine remembered that day and it was a memory that he would remember forever in his miserable life.