Chapter Sixteen: Search and Rescue

(Warning this contains abuse!)

Meanwhile Cranberry Wine was shaking hard and looked so very scared and stressed out about this whole situation and whimpered softly too as he shook hard in the backseat of the car.

"Shut up you little brat~" Red Wine snarled and he heard Cranberry Wine continue to whimper and he slammed down on the brakes and Cranberry Wine slammed into his seat very hard.

"Ah!" He cried out and rubbed his cheek as it was swelling up and and he cried softly as he was grabbed by his hair as Red Wine got into his face and snarled at him causing him to wet himself too.

"When I tell you to shut up, you shut up~" he whispered softly and he smacked him again and threw him into the back seat and sped off again as Cranberry Wine shook very hard.

He started to remember everything that happened to him and that he realized that Red Wine was the one who killed his mother and father...but why? Why did he do this to him and his family.

"You will soon join your stupid fucking patents" he suddenly looked up and saw Red Wine glaring at him and Cranberry Wine looked away feeling so scared and stressed out about this and sniffled too.

Meanwhile the couple were shaking as they shared their story with the police and Detective Almond and they all looked very serious about this whole thing already and looked very upset.

"So you just hand him over without asking him any questions about the whole guardianship situation?" Police Cookie asked and the two sighed and looked very upset about this question.

"No! We didn't, just please fine our son!" Werewolf snarled and he saw Vampire look at the bat plushie silently as he sat on the couch and shook hard qnd his hair was covering his heartbroken eyes.

"Don't worry Vampire we'll find him" Almond whispered and he placed a hand on his shoulder and Vampire shook hard and gripped the bat plushie hard as he looked very upset about too.

Suddenly he got up and dropped the bat plushie and rushed out the door and Werewolf suddenly saw that and runs after him and looked very surprised by that sudden action from him as well.

"Vampire where are you going?!" He shouted and he grabbed Vampire's cape and Vampire suddenly stopped and looked at the ground and Werewolf went to face him with a very soft sigh.

"Vampire please stop and let the-" "no I have to find my baby and I will not stop until I find him, and either you can help me or just leave~" Vampire look at him and revealed his glowing dark red eyes.

This made Werewolf sigh and looked a way and Vampire looked away in tears and waited for his response thinking he wasn't going to help him and he would be all by himself in his own mission.

"Fine I'll help you but we must be careful ok?" Vampire looked at him with a small smile and kissed him deeply and Werewolf kissed him back feeling like they could do it together and handle it.

"Thank you Werewolf~" Vampire said with a smile and he kissed his husband softly and he felt so relieved to have him help him out and save their child together now and hoped he was okay.

Meanwhile Cranberry Wine was tossed onto the ground in the woods and he cried softly as he held his arm and hugged his belly with a whimper and looked at Red Wine with fearful eyes.

"Just be quiet and give me the necklace boy~" Red Wine snarled and he reached out for the necklace and Cranberry Wine backed away and shook hard as he covered his necklace with his hand.

"I SAID GIVE IT TO ME!!!" Red Wine screamed and Cranberry Wine scrambled to his feet and ran away as fast as he could as he felt so scared and stressed out about this whole thing.

'I gotta get home I gotta get back to-' his thoughts were cut off as he was grabbed and kicked in the stomach hard and he hugged his stomach and collapsed onto the ground with a cry as he shook hard.

He coughed and wheezed as Red Wine grabbed him by the hair and punch him in the face and threw him down and kicked him again and Cranberry Wine slowly faded into unconsciousness.

And when he woke up he saw his parents staring down at him and smiling as he reached for his mother who smiled at him and picked him up and kissed him and rocked him slowly too.

"Isn't he beautiful White Wine?" His mother cooed "he is Ruby Wine" White Wine whispered softly and they looked at their baby as he looked very curious about what was happening right now.

He suddenly realized this was his past memories and he teared up and suddenly started to cry and his mother rocked him gently as sang him a soft lullaby and he sniffled softly as well.

"It's ok Cranberry Wine mommy's here and mommy always will be~" she cooed softly and he felt her kiss Jim as he yawned and felt so tired and fell asleep with a sigh and he woke up again.

He was in a different area and he suddenly realized where he was and shook hard as he felt so scared and stressed out about this whole situation cause he wanted to wake up right now!

This was something he really didn't want to relive again and see all over again too! No he wanted to wake up and never see it as he heard a knock at the door and ran to his father quickly.

"It's ok kiddo it's just your uncle~" White Wine said with a smile and Cranberry Wine looked so scared as his mother picked him up "hello big brother~" Red Wine snarled with a glare.