Chapter Nine: Foster parent struggles

The next morning, Vampire woke up and saw the bedroom Cranberry Wine was in open and heard a little sniffle and sob and he felt very concerned as he grabbed his robe and put it on.

"Cranberry Wine, are you ok?" Vampire asked with a gentle voice and he walked over to the shaking Doughling and smelt something qnd made a face meaning Cranberry Wine had an accident in bed.

"Oh...ok uh....let's clean that up" Vampire said with a nervous expression on his face and he pulled the sheets and blankets on the bed and gestured Cranberry Wine to follow him.

This made Cranberry Wine whimper and stay in place as Vampire turned to see if he was coming and sighed softly and he walked back to the two year old who looked at him in fear and shook.

"Cranberry Wine please come with me" He asked very gently and he looked serious about it and walked out again but Cranberry Wine still didn't budge and Vampire start feel a little annoyed.

"Cranberry Wine please come!" He said in stern voice and Cranberry Wine jumped and whimpered as he started to cry and felt very scared and he wet himself again making Vampire feel bad.

"Cranberry Wine please I'm
Just trying to help you~" he whispered softly and he tried to touch him and he flinched away from his touch and whimpered softly as well.

This made Vampire sigh and walked away unsure how to get him to trust him or get close to him and he wasn't sure what to do with him at all as Werewolf woke up with a yawn.

As Werewolf walked by their child's room he stopped and smelt the pee qnd saw Cranberry Wine in his soaked pj's and on a wet patch on the carpet and felt bad for him qnd walked over to him and spoke in soft and gentle voice.

"Did you have an accident?" He asked very gently and Cranberry Wine looked at him with a sniffle and looked at the bed and then at his wet clothes and Werewolf understood what he meant.

"Is Vampire cleaning your sheets?" Werewolf asked and he reached out to Cranberry Wine as the child backed up and suddenly tripped and fell and hurt himself and started to cry hard.

"Oh Cranberry Wine it's ok~ shhh~ shh~ shh~" Werewolf cooed and he reached for his wet clothes and pulled them off making Cranberry Wine whimper softly as he covered himself and whimpered.

"There now let's have a bath~" Werewolf whispered softly and he ran the child another bath as he shook hard and looked very scared and he looked at Werewolf with a scared expression.

Suddenly he felt something brush against him slightly and he looked qnd saw a tail that Werewolf had on his body and he slowly and shyly reached out to it as Werewolf was not looking.

"Ok kiddo, do you want b-AH!!!" He suddenly screamed and quickly turned and snarled at Cranberry Wine who had grabbed his tail and pulled on it causing the child to tear up and cry softly.

This made Werewolf snap out of it as he felt so bad for scaring him and he reached out and whispered softly and gently apologetically to him but he pulled away and cried harder too.

"Oh Cranberry Wine I'm so sorry for that I didn't mean to scare you so bad" he felt so bad as Cranberry Wine shook hard and cried making his heart break in pieces and felt very badly well.

"Please stop crying I am really sorry for scaring you~" he whispered softly and he wanted to comfort him and hold him close like he did when he was asleep but he knew that he wasn't going to soon.

After a few minutes though Cranberry Wine calmed down and Werewolf had slowly gotten up and looked away at the tub and sighed softly and suddenly felt a tiny hand tug on his cape gently too.

He slowly looked over and saw Cranberry Wine looking at him with a soft expression on his face and he let go of his cape and shyly reached out to him with a small hiccup and whimper.

This made Werewolf smile softly and gently picked him up and put him in the tub and grabbed a washcloth and wash him gently as possible and Cranberry Wine stayed still and quiet as well.

'This is one slow step into trusting us' Werewolf thought quietly to himself and he slowly wagged his tail and Cranberry Wine looked at his necklace silently as he was getting cleaned up.

A little bit later Cranberry Wine was eating his breakfast slowly and quickly as Vampire handed him a cup of orange juice and he dropped it and started to cry as Vampire sighed and looked upset.

"Cranberry Wine please be more careful" he grumbled and Werewolf heard his tone and he felt a little upset about his partner's attitude towards the two year old and got up to help him.

"I got it" Vampire said with a frown on his face and Werewolf ignored him qnd continued to help "I got it~" Vampire hissed softly and Werewolf continued to ignore him and he suddenly snapped.

"I SAID I GOT IT OKAY?!" his sudden shouting made Cranberry Wine jump and whimper softly and ge turned to the child with anger "SHUT UP!!! GOD YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!!!"

This caused the child to cry as he continued "IF I HADN'T AGREED TO FOSTERING YOU, NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING!!!" This shocked Werewolf as the child sobbed.

Suddenly Cranberry Wine climbed out if his booster seat in the chair and ran to his room and slammed the door and locked it as Werewolf glared at Vampire with a dark expression on his face.

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM WITH HIM?!" He snapped at Vampire "EVERYTHING!!! I NEVER WANTED TO BE A FOSTER MOM EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!"