The kiss

I get to the beach store and there was already a pretty hefty line. This shouldnt take too long though. As i wait i watch the little tv set up against the wall.

It was playing anime, i stood there watching it to pass time and a few boys around my age walked in the building. It was 4 of them, they came in loud and disruptive so i was already upset bout that.

There were 6 more people in front of me. And as i waited i could hear the boys start to whisper but it wasnt secretive whispering it was like they wanted to be heard.

I heard a whistle come from one of them as i adjust my bathing suit bottom. I felt really uncomfortable with them around. I gave them a quick glance and it seemed as if there eyes were filled with lust. Disgusting.

"Next person!" A worker says. I move up and they continue to whisper.

"You guys think i could get her." One of them says.

"No, cause she wouldnt want to be bothered with someone as disgusting as you." I say

"Calm down babe, your too pretty to have such an ugly attitude."

"Boy bye." I say turning around moving up and line. As his hand reaches for mine a unexpected Gojo comes and slap his hand out the way.

He plants a kiss on my head "are they giving you any trouble princess." I stare at him in utter shock. Did he just kiss me!?!?

He grabs my hand and interlock our fingers. What is going on right now!!!!! Is everything i ever wanted happening at this very moment, AT A BEACH STORE!!!

"I didnt know she had a boyfriend!" One of them says frantically.

"Well now you do, and i would like if you refrain from talking to her." He says coldly and heartless. I was so shocked, confused yet a little happy.

"Next! Next! Ma'am, sir, next." The worker says calling me out of my thoughts. I tug at Gojo's arm who seems to have been thinking.

"What can i get you?"

...
Speak Y/N speak, Gojo had me stuck i couldnt even speak, i was lost in the moment replaying that kiss. It was such a innocent yet meaningful little kiss. It was only on the forehead but still.

"Just give us 4 bottles of water." Gojo smiles.

"Will that be all"

"Yes." He says, the lady takes a minute and gets them. She sits them on the counter and Gojo pays.

I grab two and he grabs the other two. As we walk out i remain silent. I could not believe this just happened.

He walks to the side and i follow him. "Hey Y/N im sorry about earlier. I came thinking you'll need help with the drinks but after i heard those guys i acted without thinking. I meant nothing by it so no need to feel weird about it princess." He says rubbing my head and then continuing to walk he's never this serious with me. Was i foolish for thinking that little kiss meant something.

For some reason i felt a whole lot of disappointment. Some part of me wanted that to be real. I was naive for thinking otherwise. I accidentally drop a bottle from the sudden emotion.

"Something wrong?" Gojo turns around "you want me to hold it."

"Im fine." I say smiling like nothing happened.

I go catch up with him, behind that smile was a hurt.

We get back and Nobara and Yuji rejoices. "Finally!!!"

I go sit in the beach chair next to Megumi and start drinking my water. I can see him looking at me with a bothered expression.

"Here take some, you look hot."

"Im fine" he throws it back.

"Get some"

I throw it back to him. He looks at me with an even more bothered expression "Megumi" i say

He starts drinking it and i can tell he felt a bit of relief its super hot and he didnt even wanna go get in the water for real. I know he's thankful for me. After a while i did get him to get in, all of us were in the water having a good time. And i seen a little smile creep up on Megumi's face every once in a while.

Time skip
Yuji closes the last car door. He sat in the front this time and i sat in the back in the middle. Everyone started going to sleep on the ride.

Megumi rested his head on the window. I rested my head on him, Nobara's head was on her window and Yugi just had his laid back on the seat.

As i slept taking even breaths Gojo would glance at me in his rear view mirror. I slept so peacefully, he just wished it was his shoulder i was on.

Megumi would wake up occasionally and when he first felt my head on him he felt a slight joy. And whenever my head will fall too much he would put it in a more comfortable spot on his shoulder.

Gojo would notice that too and feel a bit of jealousy but he would push it aside because he knew it wasnt right.