Cursed corpse

"So this is the place." I say walking into a old shrine with Gojo following shortly behind.

"Yep."

There was a strong odor that seemed close but i couldnt firgure where it was coming from. I immediately stopped walking and Gojo walks into me. I turn around and give him a look "why'd you stop walking." He says

"So i could concentrate what else." I say

"Dont get a attitude with me..princess.."

He says walking past me and i get a whiff of his cologne. "Stop calling me that." I say walking behind him. It was day time but the shrine was still creepy. With every few steps the floor board would creek. My heart rate exhilarated as we got deeper into the shrine.

"Dont you think this shrine is a little creepy." I say

"No, if you get scared you could hold my hand scaredy cat."

"I am not scared." I say as we continue walking. Its just black people dont go into no creepy looking shrines! But you know it takes courage to be a sorcerer.

"Your not?" He says as we continue walking.

He stumps his foot and yells extremely loud. I let out a scream and reactively punch him in the face.

He lets out a groan of pain. "The face really?"

"Well nobody told you do that."

Despite it being dark in there i can obviously see him holding his face. We go back outside and take a seat on the bench.

"Move you hand let me look at it."

He moves it and lifts up his mask revealing these blue- greenish, glassy orbs. I was stunned to the point i couldnt think about what i was gonna say.

"Yes, i know, im quite the guy arent i?"

"Oh shut up." I say plucking him in the head.

"How many more times are you going to abuse me today?"

The punch i gave him was only a little bruise, he's Gojo so at the end of the day he'll be fine.

"You should put back on your mask doesnt this strain your eyes."

"Yea but i wanted you to see them, you never did..."

I got nervous and felt my heart drop. "Yea but if it tires you out put it back on. Here i'll even put it for you." I take it out his hand and slip it on for him. "There you go." I say

I thought i was in love before but it was increasingly getting worse. "Thanks princess."

I ignored him and out the corner of my eye saw a slightly disappointed look on his face. "So whats next." 

"We'll look around some more then leave." He says getting up and shoving his hands in his pocket.

We looked around more and you could feel a strong cursed presence. As i blinked i feel a strong gust of wind slap me across my face and my body was being held.

"What the-"

"More sorcerers! More stupid sorcerers!"

"Y/N, are you okay." Gojo says looking down at me in his arms. I had reactively dug my head in his chest. I look up at him and he had worry written all over his face.

I swallowed my spit and and cleared my throat. "Yea thanks." He still looked worried but he let me down.

"Hello! Can you idiots not hear me!"

I turn my head and see a cursed corpse who had the body of a lion.

"I'll get this over with quickly since my beloved student is watching."

Beloved!? Stop Y/N not the time.

There then was a scream of a woman coming from, below the floor? "Gojo i got this you go help her." I say putting my braids in a ponytail quickly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea"

He goes to where the scream came from and it was just me and the cursed corpse. "Well what a pretty one you are" he says with a menacing grin on his face.

"I know" i say pulling out my cursed tool. "You'll be dead soon so flatter me until then" i rush towards him with my chained scythe. He moved before i was able to hit him.

"You didnt think it was gonna be that easy did you" he says

I swing my scythe at an angle and retrieve it back just to throw it again just to catch him by surprise.

I then make space between us. "That didnt do muc-" a big cut was seen across his face and blood gushes out of it.

A smirk appears on my face. "What are you smiling about." He says

"Nothing." I say throwing my scythe again and it lands in the wall behind him.

"You missed!" He growls

I run towards him again and go for a round house kick but miss which was ok because i used the scythe on the walk to help me jump some more. With all my force i kick the corpse in its face.

He flies back and breaks walls in the shrine.

He lets out a laugh "that was fun but my turn."

He quickly comes behind me and i bend back and grab him by the waist and slam him forward. When he smashes into the ground a loud bone cracking noise was heard. He lets out a roar and is now covered in blood. I stretch my body "your a heavy guy."

"You stupid sorcerer! I hate you! I hate you!" He says getting up. He was close to my scythe so he pulled it out the wall.

"Die!" He says throwing it but i move but he was quick and he used his claw to scratch the front of my jujutsu outfit revealing a bit of my bra.

"You pervert." I say punching him in the stomach. His body was harder than the first time i hit him. "Im not gonna let that happen again."

He punches me causing me to fly back but landing on my feet.

"Bastard."

Without giving me even a second he rushes towards me and try to kick sweep me on the floor but i jump in time.

I feel my cursed energy get higher. "Wont you die already." I say grabbing my scythe and swinging it in a circle quickly. I could tell his eyes we trying to keep up with the speed but couldnt. I threw it as hard as possible but didn't let the chain go.

The scythe pierces his stomach. I quickly pull it out and blood gushes out his mouth and stomach.

"What was that? You said do it again?" I throw it again but higher on his lion stomach so it can create a new wound. More blood gushes out.

"No stop!" He yells

"You know what they say 3 times a charm" i say swinging the scythe horizontally and it goes across his neck. More blood gushes out but this time it splattered on my face.

I retrieve my scythe and use my skirt to wipe the blood of it.

I hear hands clap "impressive princess."

"How long were you there." I ask

"Quite some time, my fight was over pretty quickly."

"And the woman?"

"Oh she died."

"Oop well um come on lets get going." I say grabbing my head, i had a massive headache.

"I think you should take a break before we leave you did alot."

"No im fine" My eye lids start closing and it seemed so hard to walk all of a sudden.

Gojo Pov.
Before i knew it her body started falling. I went to catch her. "I got you." I carry her bridal style and start walking. I would look down at her face every once in a while. Blood was spattered on her face and clothes. But beneath that blood laid her beautiful face.

I sat her on the bench outside and covered her with my jacket since her chest was exposed. I worried but not too much because i knew she was gonna be fine.