Highschool friend

Y/N POV.
Beads of sweat rolled down my face and heavy breathes left my mouth as i trained. Normally when i need to get my mind off stuff i train. Megumi and Gojo, how can i like both of them!? They're like polar opposites! Liking one of them was bad enough but now both of them!?

Will i even be able to act regular with Megumi now, i was always so touchy with him but now that theres actually feelings behind it whats gonna happen now?

I punch a tree and the surrounding ones fall down as well. "Calm down Y/N" i say slowly breathing in and out.

"Hmm so you were all that noise i heard." Gojo says, he was wearing a sweater with joggers and his sunglasses with his hair down.

Just what i needed. "What'd you want?"

"Whats the harm in coming to check on my princess." 

The princess gon do it for me every time!!

"My bad im just kinda stressed right now."

"Wanna talk about it."

NO!! Because it involves you!!! "Nah, its alr, i'll get over it soon enough."

"Ahh i know how to fix this! Lets go get some food." He says grabbing me.

"I have to finish traini-" but before i knew it he was pulling me along so i just gave up.

I got in the car and we went to a little small coffee shop. "Gojo everybody else looks nice and look at me, you can tell i was training or working out or something."

"You look fine so stop worrying." He says

"Excuse me what can i get you to drink."

We tell the waitress our order and she comes back after some time.

"So have you been training all day."

"Yep, i had to get my mind off stuff and training is important, i cant start slacking now." I say taking my braids out a ponytail and letting them flow down my back.

I couldnt tell much from the sunglasses but i think Gojo was staring.

I hear him clear his throat "thats good for you to push your self."

"Thanks, enough about me what have you done today."

"Im glad you asked princess." Gojo says childishly like he's been dying to tell someone what he did . "Well first-

"Oh my gosh, Gojo is that you!?" A woman says coming up to our table. She had long blonde hair and wore a business outfit the one with the pencil skirt and high heels and stuff.

Gojo looked confused at the woman who stood by us. "Kigiri...highschool remember....you were my first boyfriend."

Gojo still looked confused "We were together for 6 months and after having sex you never talked to me again.." She deadpans but still feeling embarrassed.

Oh wow... information i did not need to know.

"Oh yeaaa, Kigiri Onigawa, the one with big-" he stops his self and smile.

Is it too late to leave?

"Now that you remember me what are you doing here? I havent seen you around in forever ."

"Having lunch" Gojo says

"Ohh i see, your babysitting and decided to take her to lunch." She says with a smile my way.

I know you lying. "Excuse me?" I say cocking my head back.

"Im sorry, i didnt mean it that way."

YES THE HELL YOU DID!