The storm

I flutter my eyes open being awaken from the buzz of my phone. My heart sunk and anticipation filled me.

* 1 notification - from Nobara👯‍♀️

The anticipation left quickly and my small smile faded. I was hoping to get a text from Gojo since i havent spoke to him last night. With my eyes barely open i get out of bed to pee. The room was dark so i was also trying not to fall.

When i turned on the bathroom light my eyes stung. I close the door behind me and use the bathroom. Once i finish and wash my hand i open the door. The light from the bathroom shines on my bed. It looked like a body laying there.

I furrow my eyebrows "what the hell." I say lowly. The body rolls over on the other side and their face is revealed. MEGUMI!?!? Did i sleep with megumi.

I unconsciously panic and touch my self. Well all of my clothes are on but.. howwww!? I hurry and close the bathroom door accidentally slamming it.

"Y/N?" Megumi groans

I slide down on the bathroom door. I feel horrible.. i mean i confessed to one guy then sleep with another. Like i know i didnt have sex with megumi but its like, come on...

"Y/N?" He groans again

"Yea?"

"Is everything ok."

"Yea"

I know i dont owe Gojo or Megumi anything but i just really feel like they have the right to know. I feel so guilty  and terrible keeping this to myself.

I get up and let out a deep breath come on Y/N.. you can do this. I grab the door handle and finally build up the courage to walk out.

"Hey megumi..."

"Yea" he was sitting up on his phone and i went to stand by the bed.

"I need to talk to you."

"What is it?"

"Im just gonna go out and say it Megumi i like you, like, like-like. You could also say love." His eyes shined and he looked hopeful. "But.. i also love somebody else"

He looks back down and clears his throat "i guess that question last night wasnt about favorite foods huh?" He says

"It wasnt, and im sorry, its just i felt horrible just going along with all this."

"Going along?" He repeats

"No not like that, i really do like you Megumi, its just theres someone else that makes me happy too and i dont know what to do."

He gets out the bed "wait megumi" i say because i thought he was leaving but he walks my way.

"Y/N i dont care if you have feelings for some other guy, i just know that i will always love you no matter who you decide to choose, because we're best friends. As long as your in my life im happy, even if i cant have you." He says putting his hand on my head and giving a small smile.

Each day megumi shows me a side of him i never knew was there. I give him a hug and he wraps his arms around me. "Thank you."

One down one more to go..

Time skip.
I texted Gojo to meet me at a park. Ive been waiting here 10 minutes and he still hasnt shown up. Ive tried texting him through the day but everything seemed so dry.

I start getting frustrated and it looked like it was gonna rain soon. "I knew this was a mistake." I whisper under my breath as i start to get up.

"You couldnt wait 2 more mintues?" I hear a voice say. I turn my head and there was Gojo.