Mistakes

When we entered the house we took off our shoes. Gojo's house actually looked really good. I knew he had a lot of money which meant he lived nicely but this, despite me being mad at him i really liked his house.

"I can run you some bath water and wash your clothes for you." He insist

"You can go first."

"No you should, i'll  be alright."

He shows me where to go. The bathroom was honestly nice too. "If you need me just call."

I nod my head. I had a scrunchy around my
wrist so i just tied my braids in a bun which looked awful by the way. I took off of my clothes and got in the tub. My once cold body felt warm again and it felt so good.

Cant believe im really in his tub right now. I rest my head on the back of the wall and let out a heavy sigh.

What a day man..

I started to hum as my nerves got more and more relaxed. I heard a knock on the door which caused me to suddenly stop. "Can i come get your clothes?"

"Yea" i say bringing my knees inward to me so he doesnt see much of my chest.

"Ok im coming in." The door slowly opens and he gets my clothes "here i brought you some of my clothes. And dont worry i brought a new pack of underwear so you can wear those."

"Ok" i say laughing a bit.

"Hey um im sorry about earlier today, i didnt mean it."

"Its fine i guess, you were upset."

"No i really am, and im not just saying that."

"I mean you said what you said what more can i do about it?"

He lets out a defeated sigh "like i said call if you need anything."

He closes the door and i groan internally, what did i get myself into....

Time skip.
The clothes Gojo gave me were unsurprisingly big. They smelt just like him.  I exit the bathroom and make my way back to the living room. He looked at me and let out a little laugh trying to cover his mouth.

"Whats so funny?"

"You look funny, i never thought id see you in my clothes." He says laughing.

"Ha ha very funny." I say sarcastically.

He had the news on and i stopped walking and paid attention to it.

"Stay in your homes today, the storm looks like its not going to let up  until probably tomorrow."

I smack my teeth, so much for going home.

"Hey im gonna go shower, if you wanna change the channel here." He says giving me the remote.

When he does my hand grazes across his. His hands were rough but soft at the same time. "Sorry"

"Its fine"

He leaves and i sit on the couch. I felt so out of place. After that argument with Gojo i thought i'll be able to just go home and not speak to him. But that feels impossible now. I still love him but his words cut like a double edged sword. His words replayed over and over.

This was a mistake

This was a mistake

This was a mistake

This was a mistake...

A broken record that couldnt be fixed. I held my head with my hand and i put the remote down to grab my head with my other hand as well. Whats wrong with me, getting so hurt over words. This never happens to me. But not once did i love someone like this before.

Words alone couldnt express what i felt for Gojo. My head couldnt even fathom the thought of him saying this was a mistake. But it was the truth; a hard pill to swallow. My heart raced and my breaths got heavy.  Whats happening to me- the ring of my phone brought me out of my panic state.

I answer 'Y/N'

Hearing his voice alone soothed me "yea" i say swallowing what felt like  a rock.

'Are you ok, the storm out there is pretty bad.'

"Yea im fine."

'Are you at your place.'

"No, im by Gojo" silence fell between us. "I went to meet up with him and in the midst of that the storm came and since his place was closer we came here."

'Oh ok, im just glad your safe, the weather shouldn't let up for a while though.'

"Yea i know but i should be fine, hopefully."

'Is something bothering you?'

I let out a deep breath "everythings fine Megumi i promise."

'If you say so, i just called to check on you call me if you need anything or if you just want to talk.'

"Ok bye"

The call line ended

Megumi Pov.
Its Gojo, he's the other guy. It didnt take a genius to figure it out, i guess i was a little in denial. I have to admit im a bit jealous he's giving her refuge in this storm except for me..

Y/N POV.
After some time went by Gojo came out the shower and walked into the kitchen. He opens the fridge just to close it right back up. Damn, this nice house but no food.

"I havent went shopping yet but i have instant ramen."

"Thats fine."

He cooks it for us both and walks it to the table with chopsticks on the side. We get to table and sit down. "Thanks." I say

"No problem."

I pick up my chopsticks and ate, as he sat across from me i feared looking up, i didnt want to look at him now. I continued eating and out of nowhere there was a loud sound of thunder causing me to flinch and within a matter of seconds the light turned off.

"So much for that." Gojo says with a sigh.

I hear him get up "im gonna go get a flash and some candles"

"Gojo- please dont leave me alone.." i say im not afraid of the dark or anything nor thunder and lightning it just brings backs memories of the past, memories i really want to forget about..

I hear footsteps grow closer "come on im right here." I assumed his hand was out and tried to reach for it. He grasped on to my hand, he held on like he was a dying man gasping for air. I then felt my body being brought into a hug. When our bodies collided his masculine soap that lingered on his body filled my nose.

Our hands left from each other and we clung onto each others body. "Gojo im so sorry."

"No im sorry, i shouldve never spoken to you like that, no matter how upset i was."

"Yes but i shouldve told you from the beginning."

"You didnt owe me anything."

"Ik but." I say

"But nothing, you had a right not to tell me. I guess i freaked because ive never, ive never loved some one like you."

My heart beat was so fast and hard i bet he could feel it. I gripped him tighter. I think today my answer very obvious..

I pulled away from the hug " Gojo i choose you."

"Y/N you dont have-"

"No, i choose you, i want you... all to myself and i want to give you all of me."

" i would hope im going towards your lips right now." He says with a laugh and i laugh as well.

"Me too." I say

As i move in closer our lips finally touch and its like we lock onto each other he grabs my waist and pulls my body closer to his.

This was the right decision.
—————————————————
A/N - Hi guys ik it's been forever im so sorry but hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!🧡