Just thinking

Y/N Pov.
We danced, we drunk, we felt good; I felt good, the only time i wasn't was when i would look over to see Gojo and his little friend. The song Issues/Hold on by Teyana Taylor started to play and Kigiri grabbed Gojo "come on we can dance together to this." She says putting her arms around his neck and he grabs her waist.

My heart sunk as i watched the scene. "Yuji! Dance with me!" Nobara says

"Okayy." He says and they start to dance together.

"Well." Megumi says with his hand on his head

"You dont have to ask." I say grabbing his hand and putting my hands around his neck. His firm hands hold onto my waist. And as the song continues i rest my head on him. As we're dancing my eyes lock with Gojo's.

I dont know if its just me but he didnt look happy. Or so i thought until he puts his head down on her. At that very moment my heart crumbles. I bury my head in Megumi and tears slowly run down my face. I felt Megumi pull me closer. "Are you okay." Megumi says resting his head on me and whispering in my ear.

I nod my head, the song fades and switches to another song. I quickly turn around "im gonna go get some fresh air. I go to the roof and sit down with one leg hanging off the edge of the building.

I feel a gust of wind behind me blowing my braids to side. I turn around and see Gojo standing there.

"Hmm?"

"What are you doin out here" i say

"You think i could just stay in there while my princess is outside crying."

"What do you mean." I say sniffing, he smiles as if he just proved a point. "Allergies."

"Yea right." He says taking a seat beside me.

"I saw you princess."

"No you didnt, I was laughing."

"What did i say about lying to me." He says turning my head his way. "I can see your eyes."

Gojo POV.
I put my head down earlier because i couldn't let her see me, i couldn't let her see that when i looked into her eyes i could tell her heart was breaking, i couldn't let her see it was her i wanted to be dancing with...

Megumi Pov.
Its been 10 minutes and she still hasnt come back. I also realized the presence of Gojo was gone. I didnt like the fact that they could be out there alone...I think ive grown to love Y/N, her smile, the way she faces her fears, the way she has a slight attitude every once in a while. The way her face lights up when she shows me a new song she learned. I dont want to lose that, i dont want to lose her..

Next day.
Y/N Pov.
I walk out my bathroom humming a song and check my phone that was sitting on the bed to check the time, me and Gojo had to meet with a higher up today.

Time skip.
"Sooo what do you think he'll need us for?" I say breaking the silence .

"I dont know , it just better not waste my time." Gojo says. Gojo hates the higher ups and i dont blame him.

"Whats the issue now." Gojo says as we walk in the office.

"A missing person report in Sapporo."

"Cant you get one of your lackeys to do it, im actually busy." Gojo says about to walk out.

"Satoru Gojo, this is serious, thats why i called you and Y/N here."

"Well what do you need me for im sure Gojo can handle it by him self."

"No, your important too, you need to be there to help."

"Lets face it, you dont care about her helping do you?"

The higher up clears his throat and push up his glasses. "I dont have to answer you... As i was saying theres been a missing person report and the people there dont feel safe. This isnt the first either they're population is slowly goin down in Sapporo because of this. Theres a high chance this could be a curse. And every sorcerer we send ends up not coming back and if they do they die within a day or two of being here."

"Youll be given a free flight, hotel room, and money to pay for all your food until you get back." He continues.

Time skip. (On private jet)
"Are we really doing this." I say to Gojo as we ascend higher  in the sky.

"Looks like it." He says. "So wanna play-."

"Gojo the flight is around a 1hour and 30 minutes im sure you can sit down and do nothing for that long." I say putting in my headphones.

Sitting across from me was a pouting man,  all i could do was laugh at him. I liked when it was just us...

Time skip. Sapporo
As we walked in the hotel my eyes wandered all over the building. The lobby was beautiful. It felt like a movie or something.

"Gojo this is so nice." I say

"It is." He says putting his hands in his pockets and giving me a smile. When we went to check in they give us one key. "Wheres the other." I question.

"The place that booked it only requested one." The lady at the front desk says.

"That damn bastard."

"No worries it comes with two beds."

We leave and get on the elevator the ride was silent as we went up to the 4th floor. A ding indicated us it was time to get off.

"Number 25." Gojo says reminding me.

"25, 25, 25, 25." I repeat as i look at the door numbers.

"Here we go." I say unlocking the door. When i push the door open my mouth drops. There was one of those long curved sofas facing towards a humungous tv. To get to it though you had to go down some small  stairs. There was also a kitchen with an island with stools and a regular kitchen table.  

We walked in some more and there were 2 separate directions.  "This must be the room."

I go inside the room to see a king sized bed with the most comfortable looking cover ever. "This bed is mineee." I say sitting my suitcase and bags down.

"Thats fine i found my bed" Gojo says from his room.

"The one room thing makes sense now." I say walking to the living room.

"It does i hate to admit it but the higher ups actually did something right."

I sit on the sofa and Gojo came and sat next to me. We haven't talked about the other night yet. It was killing me i wanted to know what he was thinking. Could he potentially have feelings for me? I get mixed signals from him to be honest.

"What ya thinkin about." Gojo says poking my arm.

You "nothing just thinking."