Awkward

The winner of that round was some couple who had a big ego. "Whose next we're gonna beat them just like the rest of those losers."

"You heard that, they said theyre gonna beat us." I say to Gojo.

"Yea, dream big i guess." He says with a little laugh.

I laugh as well "that was a good one." I say nudging his shoulder.

"Ok everybody we now have our final round of contestants! Lets see who'll win this round will it be C/N (couple name) or tsuki!"

The crowd erupts in cheer. "Ready." I say looking up to Gojo

"Lets do this."

We had to pick the same characters. It felt like the pressure was riding on this match and i felt my hands get sweaty. I let out a breath.

The match started and all you heard from the crowd was ouu's and ahh's. My opponent was getting on my nerves cause all she did was aggressively press random buttons. "Die!" The man yells.

"Hey he reminds me of that bakugo guy from that my hero academia anime."

"My hero?"

"You telling me you havent seen my hero?"

"Nope." Gojo says as we still play the game

"WOW, theyre having a full conversation and beating them!" The announcer says

"We have to watch it tonight"

"Im down." Gojo says

Yess, is it wrong i hope we get to cuddle. I just want to feel his body on mine not in a crazy sexual way i just want to be close to him. I want his cologne to engulf me. I want  his arms to embrace me and just stay there.

"Princess?? You there."

"Oh yea, just thinking about how were about to win."

"Well no need to think."

"AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!" The announcer says.

"Gojo we won!" I say happily

"We did!" He says hugging me. This, this right here, i want it to last forever.

We depart and the announcer looks over at us. "Such a cute lovely couple! This game really showed you guys teamwork! So as apart of your gift give us a kiss, right ladies and gentlemen!"

"A kiss?"

"Yes a kiss, dont be shy, you two are a couple right? This shouldnt be a big deal."

"Yea, but we-"

"Sometime you just gotta shut up princess." Gojo says cupping my face with one hand and his face only inches from mines. His lips come in to contact with mine. I was too stunned to do anything my body felt frozen.

KISS BACK Y/N KISS BACK!!!

I start kissing him back and his other hand grabs my waist and pulls me close. It felt like so many emotions were with the kiss. Everything i wanted seemed to be happening now.

I felt like I waited for this for forever but who knew it'll be in a arcade.

"Okay, okay, love birds dont get carried away!" The announcer says and Gojo pulls away. A smirk was shown on his face. I felt my heart race and i got really flustered.

"And your next gift is, a Street Fighter arcade game!" He says as a worker comes carrying out a rectangular box.

"Will this even fit in the car?" I ask

"It could if we try hard enough."

I was still super nervous about that kiss. Did i even kiss good? did my breath smell good? What if im a sloppy kisser!? All types of thoughts entered my mind.