Night out

Its been about a month since i first sung to Megumi. And now its been really easy to sing in front of him. Every now and then he'll come to my dorm, lay in my bed and i'll just sing to him. I even recently start learning the song cherry waves he introduce me to for him.

Once i get it completely right i'll play it for him, i think he' ll really like it. But he doesnt know im learning it either i plan on surprising him for his birthday.

I finish the song i was playing and Megumi sits up "beautiful as usual."

"Thank you." I say with a smile.

I then gotta text from Nobara asking about training.

"Whats the matter?" He ask

"Nothing just have to go train with Nobara." I say going to put the guitar up.

Megumi gets up, "ok i have to get back to yuji and make sure he's not doing anything stupid."

I let out a little laugh "ok later."

"Bye." He leaves

Time skip.

I swing my cursed scythe with a chain at the end. I then grab it by the chain and twist it in circles to gain speed. I throw it at the target and it goes across the bulls eye.

"Nice moves." Nobara says.

"Thanks I've been practicing."  I  say walking up to the target to grab it.

We've been training for 2 hours and we were both feeling good and accomplished today.

"You know, we should treat ourselves today."

"We should, we're always working hard."

"How about we get our nails and toes done and afterwards we can go shopping." I say

"Oh my gosh yessss!"

Time skip.
We sat in those comfortable messaging chairs as the lady did our toes.

"Ok Y/N i havent been hearing much on you and Gojo lately whats going on."

"Actually.. not much.." i go look at our messages and show Nobara. "See, lately he's been really dry to me, and he doesnt text back fast anymore, either that or not at all."

"Really? Thats not like him based of what you tell me."

"Exactly, but you know what i think it is."

"What."

"So a couple of weeks ago we went to grab some lunch and his ex high school girlfriend got his number and everything."

"Are you serious!?"

"Yes! Very, like i thought he would turn her down but he didnt."

"Well he is a ladies man." Nobara says

"I know, i really shouldnt have thought of us as something more. Its honestly like he's messing with me, one minute i feel so special, then the next he brushes it off, or acts like nothing happened."

"Ughhh he's one of themm" Nobara groans

"Yes he is, which i hate so much, like if you want me tell me, dont just play with my feelings."

"I get it girl"

"Boys are so stupid"

"Yea but he's extra stupid."

"Honestly."

After my toes was white i got my regular nails done since im always busy fighting and just picked the color (nail color)