Episode 2

As they had locked eyes they became dazed for a moment. As something pulled at both of their hearts. Though neither knew it at the time this moment would change their lives forever. It had been a minute before the blonde officer blinked as he noticed the blood dripping down the males face. Bringing him out of what he would later find out was a sub space.

He pointed as he spoke.

"You're bleeding..."

Izu blinked a few times as he came back to reality. He then felt the blood as it continued to drip from his nose. At this he panicked a bit at this trying to find something to soak up the blood besides his clothes.

At that moment a white handkerchief was in front of his face. It was held out by the officer to him.

"Here."

He said as he shoved it into Izuku's hand.
A bit taken a back but grateful. He pinched his nose at the bridge as he leaned forward. Allowing the blood not to fall to the back of his throat.
He looked back up at the blonde to see a slight blush on his face as he watch him.

"Thanks."

He said as he leaned against the dresser for a moment. That when he noticed Akira was better but still freaking out a bit. He rushes over to him. Dropping the bloody handkerchief. As the blonde grabbed his wrist.

"Where are you going I still have questions for you?"

Izu had jerked his wrist back from the alpha irritated at being stopped.

"My patient comes first."

Surprised by the sudden spit fire he got just made him grin. This omega just kept surprising him again and again.

He watched as Izu reassured the mother as Ocho came over and checked everything again. As they made sure he was fine Izu turned to the officers gathered.

"What now? What will happen to him?"

He said both in guards to the asshole of an alpha and the mother omega before them.

"The alpha will be charged with indecent intoxication, domestic abuse, and soliciting charges. So he will be spending time in jail for a while as he faces these charges..."

He said as he then looked at the omega.

"As for the prostitution you will face a fee. But other than that we have nothing against. We can have a social work help you, but that's all."

Hearing this Izu snapped at them.

"That's all you're going to do as help for an omega from an abusive relationship? No wonder they always come to me for help."

At this he turned his back to them. At this gesture the blonde grew mad at the greenette.

"Oi, we just saved you. You could be a little more thankful. I can't help how the law is when it comes to these issues. Though it isn't like we would let him stay here in this environment."

Izu didn't respond as he looked at Akira. Brushing his hair out of the mothers face.

"Akira you will come with Ocho and I back to the clinic. We have an apartment over our office for situation like this. You can stay there till you find a better place. It doesn't matter how long we are here for you and your baby."

He says as he takes his hands in his and release a very calming pheromone. Akira began to cry as he hugged Izu. Patting and rubbing his back in reply. A soft smile showed even though his face had smeared dried blood on it.

Though his pheromones didn't just affect the mother. It affected the others as well. The blonde was going to get onto this omega for ignoring him. But he stopped as he was calmed by the pheromones. Which was odd for him. Others pheromones usually never worked on him. Only those of the dominant alpha classes could challenge him in anyway. He was a bit lost in thought at this. Though seeing how this male handled this mother a thought easily crossed his mind.
'He would make a great mother... more so for mine.'