Episode 12

⚠️WARNING⚠️
*** This chapter contains mature content. Viewers discretion is advised.***

It hurts. It hurt so much. He thought as his consciousness was going in and out. His eyes were so heavy. He didn't have the energy to open them. All he could hear was the sounds coming from his attacker. As he was beat and raped. Yet during all that time he never cried or screamed out in pain. He would keep his word till the end.
How long had it been? He could see the start of light as it entered warehouse. Though it was mostly still dark out. How much longer could he hold out? Then the noise stopped. As a voice echoed.

"You're no fun anymore." He said with a sigh.

He pondered a bit before clapping his hands together.

"I just thought of some more fun I can have, and it's sure to get a rise out of you."

At this Izu slowly opened his eyes a bit. Only to see Haru unroll something and humming to himself. He could see something shiny in his hands as he held it up to the light. His eyes widened as he tried to move away. the chains on him rattling making to much noise. At this Haru turned properly to face him.

"Ah ah ah, we can't have you going anywhere."

At this he lifted Izu's arms as a metal chain with a hook swung down in his other hand. As he hung him up his feet barely touching the ground. Haru stood back and smirked as he looked at the naked Izu up and down. As the cum dripped from between Izu's legs. His body was badly beat up. His face was similar to a bruised fruit. A busted lip. A blackened eye. He almost didn't look like himself. He looked just awful.

At this Haru turned back around and pulled something off the table. He stretched it in both hands and snapped it. Aloud crack could be heard.

"I've always wanted to give this a try."

At this he walked around to Izu's back. Izu gritted his teeth as he waited for the pain to come. It was quite for a while then suddenly a searing pain rushed through him causing him to gasp. Along with a thunderous cracking noise. A small noise escaped from his lips. He quickly bit down on his lips trying to hold it in. Though he could not stop the tears that began to run down his cheeks.

If only this was a dream. If only he could see his family and friends again. He paused as Kat flashed through his mind. Another sharp pain ran through him as the crackling noise rang out. An intense pulsing pain throbbed in his head. A slight ringing in his ears. He could feel his consciousness slipping. Is this the end? I wish I could see him again. At this his eyes began to close.

As he faded he heard a loud noise and yells. Then he felt someone touching him. He couldn't see properly anymore everything was a blur. The ringing wasn't stopping. As he felt the gravity on his body shift. He could tell someone was holding him. Letting him lean on them. He knew that this couldn't be his torturer. He took in a deep breath as a calming scent filled him. He immediately calmed at this. His eyes finally closing as he passed out.

A pattern of beeping repeated itself over and over. He could hear before anything as he could hear rain falling and far away chatting. His eyes felt so heavy he had no strength to open them. Let alone move his body. He could only guess where he was. Then he heard a door open as someone entered the room. He then felt a shift on what he assumed was the bed. Had someone been there the whole time? Who was it there with him?

"My apologies. I did not mean to wake you."

"No, no doctor please come in."

That second voice surprised him. What was he doing here?

"Bakugo, I've brought you your results."
The doctor stated with a voice that was a bit off.

"You're lucky to have not lost your sight or smell. What you did was very dangerous to have pushed your ability so hard."

He heard a huff and the creak of a chair as his hand was fondled and raised as a kiss fell on it.

"I did what I had to. I would do anything for my mate."
At this he felt the grip on him tighten.

"I'm going to be honest with you. If you use your alpha ability again like that. it will definitely full take your senses away. Your lucky that it only slightly affected you this time. You may be an alpha but you are still human. The human body can only take so much."

The grip stayed and a bitter and sorrow voice replied.

"I know doc."

A wave of shock filled him at hearing this. He had heard about certain alphas having special abilities. Although they were never fully talked about. It was usually a hushed subject. It was quite for a while before the doctor cleared his throat.

"As for Mr. Midoriya. He is stable now and it is only a matter of time till he wakes. But he will need time to heal probably and will need your support."

The room fell silent again before a reply came.

"So, do I even have the right to be...To be here? Will he even let me be there for him?"

At this Izu felt a pain in his chest at this. Why can't I move? Why can't I reply to him. Izu thought in frustration.

"You are already helping him. Your pheromones are relaxing and helping him heal. If he didn't want you near him he would be reacting differently. You are needed."

Before he knew it he was slowly blacking out again.

***Thank you for your support. Sorry for the wait. Life has been busy. Please look forward to more. Also would you like me to do other fanfic? Or an original story? Let me know in the comments.***