Episode 11

⚠️WARNING⚠️
*** This chapter contains mature content. Viewers discretion is advised.***

Izu's mind was racing as he was realizing the situation he was in. His eyes widened as he could feel an intense pressure on him. Gripping into his clothing near his chest. He swallowed hard as he looked back at the hooded figure. This pressure he knew it well. This man was an alpha and a dangerous one at that. He wasn't sure at first, but as the pheromones continued he suddenly realized something. He looked up at the hooded figure. His eyes piercing into him.

"You, you're Akira ex."

The man who had been grinning before frowned at this. At this he stood and walked over to Izuku.

"I hate bitches like you . Ones that don't know their place."

At this he jerked the chain hard making Izuku fall to the ground hitting his chin.

"My name is Haru. You better remember it. Since I'll be the last person you're ever gonna see."

Grinning again as he then stepped on his hand. A loud scream echoed through out the abandoned building.

Izu gritted his teeth as he tried to hold back his tears. He had to stay focused. He was just told what this man had planned for him. He had to survive no matter what. He glared at the alpha with a furious look. He began to release some of his own pheromones to combat his.

"You think doing this is gonna help?"

Haru sighed at this.

"I can't change what's happened. And I don't really care about consequences. All I care about right now is breaking you. The one who ruined everything."

Haru gave a narrow stare at Izu. Like a snake watching it's prey.

"You should have just kept your nose out of things. Now your gonna get it bitten off."

At this his lips curled up at this he fully looked like a snake. At this a shiver went down Izu's spine. He looked away as he tried to focus and not let his nerves get the better of him.Haru walked over to him bending over him. He then grabbed Izu's face and forced him to look up at him.

"I'll be having my fun with you now."

At this he pulled out a syringe filled with liquid. Removing the cap with his mouth. Izu's eyes widened in horror. Immediately he knew what it was. He jerked as he felt the needles sting in his neck.

"Shh now don't worry. I've given enough of these to know where the veins in the neck are. You'll be feeling it soon enough."

At this he gave a playful smack to Izu's cheek. Walking away from as he sat back down and just stared at him.

"I'll make you show your true self. I'll watch as your sanity breaks down, and as you beg for it. We'll have so much fun after. I can't wait."

At this he lite a cigarette. Izu could feel his veins burning. His breathing began to get heavier. As sweat drops began to cover his forehead. His body was betraying him. No, it was giving in to the drugs that was just injected into him. He gritted his teeth in frustration. He suddenly smelled a waft of smoke as he looked over a cold chill ran down him. Eyes filled with an evil glee. Instead of a snake now he looked more like a devil.

Now he was hovering over him with a grin. The cigarette between his teeth. He took it out of his mouth and held it in his fingers.

"Aw poor omega. You should just give in already."

He said with fake pity in his voice and face.

"Come now let's have some fun shall we?"

At this he puts out the cigarette on the side of his neck. A short scream came from Izu as he then bit his lip to stop himself. He wouldn't give this sicko the pleasure. At least as best he could. Stopping himself from reacting to pain was one of the hardest things for him. He had to survive. He had to see him again. At this his eyes stung a little as a few tears fell.

Seeing this Haru looked a little confused, but then grinned. Seeing him in pain made him happy. He wanted more. Grabbing his neck and pulling him up. His mouth next to his ear.

"I'll make you regret ever being born."

At this Haru licked the side of his face. Izu jerked at this frustration in his face. Pushing Haru away he fell back to the ground. Izuku looked back at him. Haru noticed the fire in his eyes that seemed to burn with an intense fighting spirit.

"I won't make this easy for you. I'll fight you with everything I have. I'll never give you what you want."

Laughter then echoed throughout the building. He slicked his hair back as he ran his hand through it. An ecstatic look on his face. A creepy wide smile was plastered on his face. As he looked back down at Izu.

"Is that a challenge?"

***Sorry, that this chapter isn't as long. 🙇‍♀️ Thank you for sticking with the story. I hope to have chapter 12 out soon. ***