Part 14

His eyes fluttered open as he gazed at the roof. Taking in for a moment where he was and what had happened. He took in a deep breath as he turned his head to look around. It hurt to move. His muscles were sore and stiff. He let out a hiss of pain. His bed was already elevated so he didn't have to move to much to be able to see around him. Before he realized what or who he was looking for his hopes seemed dashed and he realized he was alone. Sudden disappointment ran through him. Was what he heard earlier just a dream? He had hoped not. It made him feel happy that Kats was there. He thought back on how he was rescued. How he heard and felt Kats holding him and calling for him. He even remembers smiling a bit at him. He had felt a surge of relief as he had passed out. As he leaned back again with another hiss. He looked out the window now his thoughts drifting a bit. Thinking about everything that had happened since meeting Katsuki.

He gave a light chuckle then sighed.
"I really do like him."
He closed his eyes as he felt the sunlight on him. Suddenly the door opened. He then heard it close again and the person sit in the chair near him. He heard something being placed down and a long tired sigh. He didn't want to open his eyes just yet. A rush of adrenaline filled him. His heart rate rose at the hopes of it being Katsuki. Then it hit him. The pheromones. A calming hold came over him as a small gasp escaped him. He then felt his hand being held and raised. He felt as lips pressed to it and then place against the person's forehead. Then he heard him speak and knew.

"Please, please wake up soon. I need to hear your voice. I need to see your eyes staring back at me. I need you. Please."

At this he opened his eyes. He just couldn't ignore what was happening anymore. Kats had his eyes closed and head slightly down against the back of his hand. He could see that his eyes were red and puffy. His own eyes widened a bit because he couldn't imagine the man crying. A small smile crept on his face. His throat hurt but he struggled out the words.

"I- I need y-you too..."

He suddenly felt Katsuki's head jump up. His eyes were wide, but then they suddenly his eyes watered. Suddenly an expression he had never seen before took his breath away. His heart pounded against his chest. It was a tear filled happy filled smile. One of pure joy.

"Izu..." he couldn't get much out as he choked up some. Izu raised his hand Kats had up to his face as he wiped a tear away.

"H-happy tears... I hope..." he struggled out.

Kats chuckled a bit and nodded.

"Very much so." He replied with a warm smile, but as soon as it showed itself it vanished. He also let go of his hand as well. A stern look on his face as he leaned back into the chair.

"Izuku, we need to talk."

Izu frowned at this. It made him confused for a moment. he knew that they needed to talk things out. Even before the kidnapping. Before he realized and truly accepted how he felt. They had fought. He was upset at Bakugo and all that had happened. He nodded at this. They needed to talk things out. He placed his hands in front of him.

"Izuku, I can't change the past..." he said in a strained voice.
"I know there are things that will be hard to accept then and now. I know working through these things will be a challenge. Yet I want to work through them with you."

At this his voice threaded with desperation.

"I - I love you with all my being. I don't ever want you to be in pain or hurt. By me or anyone else. You being here."

At this he waved his hands about the room. Gesturing to the hospital room they sat in.

"It's more than I can stand. It's because of me that you were hurt before and again now. If it wasn't for me -"