Part 16

*** This will be the last chapter of this series. So thank you to everyone for making this such a big hit. ✨It makes my day knowing so many people like my stories. So please comment and let me know your thoughts on the series. What would you like to see next? I have two other story ideas in the works. Definitely not as long as this one. So look forward to that. I will also try to make the chapters longer. Please excuse any grammar issues or shifts in perspective. Again, thank you to everyone for reading my stories! 💖✨***

⚠️‼️Warning Adult Content is in this chapter. Viewer Discretion is Advised‼️⚠️

A week had already passed since Kats had left the hospital with me. I still looked pretty beat up. The bruising only slightly faded. As we pulled up to the clinic I closed my eyes and let out a small sigh of relief. I was home back where I belonged. Kats had pulled up to the front door. As he turned off the car then quickly got out and sprinted to my side as he opened the door. Giving off a slight smirk as he held his hand out. I smiled back as I took his hand as I got out of the car slowly. Though this didn't seem fast enough for the blonde. As he scooped me up in his arms. My face turned a shade of red from embarrassment.

"H-hey, I can walk on my own!"

"Yeah, but your still not healed. Also I just wanted to hold you, Princess."

"P-Princess?!"

I couldn't deny that I still needed time to heal more. I didn't have my strength back either.

"Why am I a princess?!"

Kats grinned at him even more seemingly teasing him further.

"Well, excuse me Princess Izu."

He said with an even bigger smirk.

"Besides me carrying you like one?"

He said teasing a bit.

"Im your white knight after all. I wanna keep being that for you. Though I'm sure you'd make a fine princess. I'd much rather prefer you as my prince. Just be patient with you're white knight. His stead is tall and he might fall every now and then."

At this Kats gave me a soft kiss on my lips. With a well satisfied smirk after. I blushed so hard at this that it made Katsuki laugh suddenly.

"Your more like a cherry tomato now."

I felt so embarrassed from that I gave a light punch to his shoulder. Then wrapped myself around his neck hiding my face from him. He laughed more at this as he carried me into the clinic. Suddenly I heard voices calling my name. Letting go of him as I turned to see everyone rushing towards me. Everyone except Akira. Who lingered behind everyone with a look of discomfort on his face.

"Izuku! I'm so glad to see you out of the hospital."

Ocho smiled at me and clasped my hands.

"It just wasn't the same without you."

"Yeah man, I'm so glad to see you out and about."

I look over at Kirishima as a wide shark tooth smile spread across his face. As I look past them to Akira he give me a shame filled look. He looked haggard like he hasn't really slept as dark circles highlighted his eyes. I tap on Kats to let me down. As he looks in the same direction and lowers me down. As I made my way over to him he reminded me of a scared and wounded animal. I stop a couple of feet from him. Giving a soft smile at him.

"Akira..."

I call to him. Trying to get him to look up at me. He shuffled in place his head still down.

"Akira, please look at me."

He gave me a curt nod before slowly looking up at me. He examined me closely as his eyes went up. Biting his lip as he went until he finally looked me in the eyes. So much sadness and grief was staring back at me. He must have thought himself responsible. I need to let him know that it wasn't his fault. I stepped a tiny bit closer as I reached my hand out to him. Offering it to him.