Part 15

It was finally time to leave. He was so excited to get back to his clinic and patients. He had been stuck in the hospital for almost two weeks. Not able to do anything really. What made it worse was when Bakugo had to leave him. True to his word he had remained there till he awoke. It was such a surprise to see Katsuki asleep next to him. In a good way though. He wanted to wake up to this everyday. He wanted more of Kats. So he was a bit sad when later he had to leave due to work.

"I'm sorry about this." He said with a solemn voice. "Work is demanding my presence. I have to answer their questions about what happened."

He paused at this. Looking away for a moment and back at him. The swelling had gone down, but the bruises were still visible. He grimaced a bit at this.

"Also I need to make sure that they won't hound you with questions and drudge up anything that might... harm you."

His alpha was being protective of him. Although they hadn't officially mated yet. The bond was strong already. What would it be when they were mated? A sigh escaped his lips at this. He knew that Kats had to leave, but he was so annoyed by it all. He nodded a bit.

"I understand." As he lowered his head looking a bit dejected.

Suddenly his felt Kats kiss his cheek holding up his face in his hands as he kissed his forehead and other cheek as well. He melted into his mates touch. Mate, that word felt so right. He wanted to say it out loud. Proclaim it to the world that this alpha was his.

"Izu, I'll be back. It will only be for a little bit. So wait for me. I'll be here when they discharge you. So till then..."

He kissed Izu lightly on the lips as he lifted his chin. Izu met him and kissing him back.

"Wait for me, Izu."

He nodded. "Promise me..." he stated as he licked his lips. His mouth a bit dry as the words he wanted to say stuck on the tip of his tongue. Kats looked at him with a raised brow and a touch of curiosity.

Izu then suddenly looked up fiercely at the blonde with such determination.

"Promise me, when we are back at the clinic together. That you will officially make me your mate!"

Kats eyes widened at this. After a moment he looked down seriously at Izu. His face still cupped in his hands.

"Are you sure about this? So soon after everything that has happened?"

He gave a curt nod. As he rested his head in the blondes hands.

"I want you to wash away what that bastard did. I want you to make me yours and you mine. I want a future with you. I don't want to hold back anymore."

He closed his eyes as Kats thumbs moved over his cheeks. A soft look spread across his face as he looked down at Izu. He gave a warm smile before he spoke.

"Alright, when you're discharged we can make that happen. Though we will need to talk before that."

Izu moved away from being touched at this. He was confused at this. Kats had just agreed to become official mates. What was he holding back?

"Talk, about what?"

Kats looked a bit down at Izu having escaped from his touch. At Izu's question he gave an amused sigh.

"Our future. Their is more than just being mates."

Taking Izu's hands in his. Bringing them up as he kissed them. The greenette's cheeks flushed at this. Their future, that's true that it was something that they needed to address.

"So, until then be patient."

At this he released his hands and stood. Placing his jacket on. Looking back over at Izu one last time. He then walks back over to him brushing Izu's hair away from his forehead then kissing him there. Izu's eyes widened a bit in surprise. His heart beating hard against his chest. He felt like it would escape from him