01. First Kiss

Genre: fluff

Warnings: none
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter's POV

"Hunter, it's so good to see you again!" Y/n beamed. "Thank you for picking me up from school."

"Don't mention it. I just want to keep you safe." Hunter rubbed the back of his neck. He wouldn't admit it, but he loved Y/n to death.

If only there was a way I could show her...

"Hunter, Y/n! Hi!" Luz beckoned. She was waving her arm around wildly.

Hunter shared a shrug with Y/n and the two of them made their way over to where Luz, Willow, Gus, and Amity were standing.

"Y/n, we were looking for you all over," Willow lightly scolded. "You can't just run off like that."

"I'm sorry," Y/n laughed sheepishly. "I got excited when Hunter said he would pick me up from school."

"You two are so cute!" Luz gushed. "How long have you been together?"

"Around two months," Hunter stated.

"That's so cute!" Willow squealed. "I can't wait to find someone who loves me; just like what you two have."

"I'm sure you will," Y/n promised. "You're an amazing witch with awesome powers! Plus, you're one of the sweetest people I know. Who wouldn't want to date you?"

"Thank you, Y/n. You're too sweet," Willow smiled.

"Should we all walk home together?" Gus suggested.

"That's a great idea!" Luz agreed. "C'mon, let's go!"

Y/n's POV

Amity pulled Y/n aside during their walk and asked, "Have you and Hunter had your first kiss yet?"

Y/n's face flushed. "I-I mean, we haven't yet, but--"

"Wait, seriously? You've been going out for two months and you haven't even kissed him yet?"

Y/n nodded.

"The next time you go on a date, you have to kiss him! I'll let you tell me all about it."

"I don't know. What if he's not ready for that yet?"

"I'm sure he is. You just have to see for yourself. I'm rooting for you."

Hunter's POV

"How serious are you and Y/n?" Gus inquired.

"You could say we're close," Hunter replied. "Why?"

"Everytime I see you two together, you never hold hands or kiss or anything. How come?"

"We're just not on the PDA stage yet."

"Have you ever kissed?"

"Why would you ask that?" Hunter was flustered. "That's extremely personal."

"I may not have first hand experience when it comes to dating, but I will say that you need to make a move soon," Gus suggested. "Otherwise, Y/n will end up feeling sad."

"Wait, really?" Hunter had never thought of it like that before. What if Y/n left him because he didn't make the first move? Everything would be ruined! "You gotta help me!"

Time Skip

"Did you do everything I asked?" Gus asked.

"Yes." Hunter nodded. "I asked Y/n if she'd like to go on a picnic, and I even gathered all the needed supplies."

"Excellent!" Gus exclaimed. "Now all we need to do is educate you on what you need to do while you're on this date."

Y/n's POV

"Amity, I'm freaking out!" Y/n panicked. "What do I do? Do I wait for him to make the first move, or do I make the first move?"

Amity placed a hand on Y/n's shoulder. "You have to calm down. Everything will be alright, I promise. You just have to remain calm at all times."

"Remain... calm," Y/n repeated.

"Now, you should let Hunter lead, but, if he starts to slip up, then you take charge," Amity instructed. "You only make the first move if he can't do it."

"I got it."

Time Skip

"So, how's training at Hexside going?" Hunter questioned.

He gently swung the picnic basket back and forth, being careful not to spill its containments.

"It's going just fine," Y/n smiled. "I'm super excited to become the best witch I can be."

Hunter smiled. He loved Y/n's determination and eagerness to learn. "That's incredible! Is everyone nice?"

"Mhmm," Y/n nodded. "The other students are so welcoming and friendly."

Hunter set down a blanket down in the grass and began to remove the food from the basket. Y/n assisted him.

"You look really beautiful tonight," Hunter complimented.

"Thank you. So do you," Y/n blushed.

They couldn't look the other in the eye for a moment.

"Y/n, c-can I... um..."

Hunter looked away from the confused girl and scratched his neck nervously.

Y/n quickly kissed Hunter on the cheek before mumbling, "Y-yes, you can."

Hunter turned to look into Y/n deep, e/c eyes, and leaned forward until his lips gently pressed themselves against Y/n's soft, pink lips.

Once the kiss parted, Y/n and Hunter could only stare at the grass as they smiled uncontrollably, a faint blush dusted their cheeks.

"Y/n, I wish we could've done that sooner," Hunter admitted.

"I do too."

Word Count: 824

Hopefully this one shot turned out ok! Sometimes, my writing can get a little sloppy. Let me know what you all think please!