Chapter Three

(Y/N POV)
I went home that day happy that I was friends with Robin Arellano maybe this year would be better than I thought. When I got home I said hi to my mother kissing her on the cheek then going to take a shower. I got my pjs (whatever u wanna wear!) and took a shower then getting out drying off and doing other things like putting on lotion drying my hair and cleaning out my ears I put on my pjs and turned on a movie. Texas chainsaw massacre. I had been wanting to watch it for a while just never got the chance.

Then my mom called me "y/n finney's here at the door!" I got out of bed and paused the movie running down the stairs to the door. "Hey finney!" I said hugging him. "Hey y/n!" He said hugging me back. We walked up to my room and started to talk. "What's up?" I said to him. "Nothing much Just can I ask you something?" He said. I nodded and sat down next him on my bed. "Look can you give some pointers on how to ask Donna out. I rlly like her and I wanna start dating her really badly." He said to me. "Awww finneyyyy." I said hugging him. "Shut up." He said giggling.

I told him all about Donna and what she liked and how she liked things. What she didn't like and what she hated. He listened to all of it. Then after an hour he left and was off to Donna. "I hope it goes well for him he deserves it doesn't he?" My mom said. I nodded and smiled going back to my room. Now that it was a little later I just decided to go to bed tomorrow was Tuesday and I was pretty exited actually. The next day when I woke up I got ready (wear whatever you want!) brushed my teeth and hair and headed out the door. My mom had already left for work so I just met up with Gwen and Finney.

"Wassup y/n!" Finney said. "Hey y/n!" Gwen smiled and hugged me and I hugged her back. And then Robin came up to us. "Wait so did you ask Donna out?" I whispered to finn. "Nah I chickened out." He whispered back. I patted his back for comfort and he held my hand. Robin looked annoyed. "Finn what's your first class today." Gwen said. "I don't know." "Well Check!" She said. He rolled his eyes let go of my hand and started to check.

"Uh I broke up wit Cassidy." Robin stated. "Oh nice hermoso!" I said him giving him a high five." He high fives me back and then finn saw Donna. We all waved to her but as soon as she saw that me and Robin high fived she ran off. Weird? Well we all shook it off and finn said his first class. "I got math." He said groaning. "Oh me and Robin do to!" I said squeezing Finn's hand. Robin again looked annoyed but I just shrugged it off. "Well I gotta get to class bye!" Gwen said. "Bye!" We all said and ran off to class me Robin and finney had the same first and second period so It wouldn't be to bad.