Chapter Eight

(Y/N POVS)
As me and Robin walked to the stairs we saw Gwen trying to get away back into my room fast. "Uh Gwen whatcha doing?" I said to her. She looked back at me in a apologetic look yet also a *shit I'm screwed.*look. "Sorry Y/n Sorry Robin I was eavesdropping." She said. Me and Robin looked at her and laughed. She smiled and we walked up the stairs together. "FINNEY THERE DATING." She said. "GWEN." Robin said. "IM SORRY I HAD TO SAY IT." She said. We all laughed and Robin nudged her.

Finney looked at us. And smirked a weird smirk. "Well good for you guys. I'm happy really you guys are really cute together. I'm just saying someone I know is boutta be mad. Like he boutta be pissedddd." I looked at Robin and Robin looked at me. We both shrugged and hopped into bed his arms around me and my arms around him as we fell asleep a happy couple.

(ROBINS POV)
We walked upstairs to find Gwen trying to tip toe away and me and y/n already knew what she was up to. "Uh Gwen whatcha doing?" Y/n said. Gwen looked like she was boutta shit and piss herself. "Sorry y/n Sorry Robin i was eavesdropping." She said to us. Me and y/n looked at each other and laughed. She smiled and she led us upstairs. "FINNEY THERE DATING." She said to Finn. "GWEN." I said I wanted to tell finn but I guess I couldn't now. It didn't bother me to much I'm happy as long as y/n is. Then Gwen finally responded. "IM SORRY I HAD TO SAY IT." She said.

Finn looked at us with a weird smirk and I laughed. I nudged Gwen in the arm and finn started to talk. "Well good for you guys. I'm happy really you guys are really cute together. I'm just saying someone I know is boutta be mad. Like he boutta be pissedddd." He said. Me and y/n looked at each other shrugging.

Me and y/n hopped into her bed and I put my arms around her and she did the same. I felt so comfortable with her I never wanted to let go. Finn and Gwen looked at me and winked. Y/n not seeing. I let out a light chuckle so i couldn't let y/n wake up or move away. And with that she fell asleep smiling and so did I.

__________________________________
SORRY THE CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN RLLY SHORT IV BEEN BUSY I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THE STORYYYYY.<3