Chapter Five

(Y/N POV)
(Mention of family problems)
I walked out of the bathroom with Gwen seeing Donna sitting by herself I think waiting for Robin. When me and Gwen walked past her she stood up and I nudged her in the elbow. "Ow girl what the fuck is your problem." She said. I looked at her shocked. "Fuck you donna I beat up robins first girlfriend and I'm not scared to beat the shit outta the next one." I said looking at her. All of a sudden behind her I saw Robin looking at us. Shit he heard everything and he walked up to us. "Uh y/n calm down." He said. "Robin shut the fuck up before I slap you right across your face again alright." He backed up.  

"Look y/n just cause you have no father figure and you need every guys attention that doesn't mean you need MY BOYFRIEND." Donna screamed. I looked at her the whole lunch room went quiet. Robin looked down he didn't have a father figure either. Neither did Gwen and finn there dad was a drunk." "Wow Donna... you need help." I said to her. She started to cry. "Ya and you need a dad but I guess we both aren't getting what we "need"."

Ya I wasn't taking her shit anymore I punched her in the jaw and pushed her down her mouth bleeding I kicked her in the leg and walked off with Gwen and finney. "Robin are you coming?" Gwen said. Robin was in shock and just stood there. Gwen repeated her words to him. "Fucking coward." She said her and finney putting there arms around me as the bell rang for next period.

(ROBINS POV)
I stood there as they all walked off as everyone was leaving the lunch room looking at me a kid named Bruce who had a thing with Gwen for a while came up to me. "Man I think you should've went with y/n she seems to really like you."
Then he walked away as I saw them still walking in the distance I helped donna up and her other friends led her to the bathroom. I ran after them. "Guys wait PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN." They stopped in their tracks and y/n looked at me. "All of you guys INCLUDING YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND ROBIN. Come to my house after school. Got it?" I shook my head yes. "Thank you." I said hugging them they hugged me back...lightly. but progress is progress you know so I didn't care.

TIME SKIP<3

(Y/N POV)
After last period when i was walking home with finney and Gwen. Donna and Robin in the back I could feel donna staring. But you could tell they weren't talking. Or well donna was talking but Robin just ignored her. Me Gwen and finn walked into my house and I squeezed Finn's hand telling him I was nervous. He looked at me to calm down as Robin and donna walked in. "Why are you holding Finn's hand." Donna said acting like she owned him. "I don't know why are you "dating" the guy I like hm?" I said back. She rolled her eyes and finn and Gwen laughed Robin had a slight smirk on his face.

We all went to my room and sat down me and finn still holding hands. What i couldn't handle it if I didn't I would've had a heart attack. "So you came here to explain so explain." I said looking at Robin. He took a deep breath. "Explain what?" Said donna. I looked at Robin tears forming in my eyes. He looked at me and back at donna. She tried to take his hand but he backed away.

"Look y/n, finn, Gwen im sorry for what I have done to you guys. But me and Donna we aren't actually dating. it was all just a show." Donna looked PISSED. "Look when me and Donna saw how close you and finn were getting we got upset and she came wit a plan. So y/n as soon as we saw that you were walking to us donna kissed me and I kissed her back cause I hoped or thought we would end it there. But then she started doing it in-front of everyone and I hated it. I only did it cause I was getting payed 50 dollars to keep this going for two hours! And honestly now that we did it donna. I don't feel anything for you at all now that I know why you actually did it. I don't even wanna be your friend to be honest." He said.

We all looked at donna. "What was the real reason donna?" She just stayed silent. "DONNA WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE REAL REASON." I yelled. Then I closed me eyes. "Sorry." I Said. "What's the real reason donna." Finn said firmly. "Look iv been jealous of y/n my whole life i don't know why but I knew it was just cause I liked Robin and even if Robin acted like he hated her I knew he had something for her. So the truth is I never liked finney I just used him to get to Robin and when I told Robin our plan I thought it would be the perfect way to get him to fall in love with me."

I looked at the ground and went up to Robin and hugged him tight. "I'm so sorry Robin really." "Ya me to. Said finn. "Same." Said Gwen. He looked happy. And I sat down between him and finn and told Gwen to come sit in-front of me so I can play with her hair. "Are you guys gonna apologize to me or what?" Donna said. Finn looked at her. "Funny you think you should get an apology." He said. I laughed and gave him a high five. Robin doing the same and I put my head on robins shoulder still fidgeting with Gwen's hair. Donna got up and walked off "fuck you guys." She said. And slammed my door. "SLAM MY DOOR AGAIN AND IMMA SLAM YOUR FACE INTO THE SINK JUST LIKE A DID CASSIDY." I said. Robin laughed and put his arm around me and I felt a lot better about well...everything.

__________________________________
HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED I THINK ITS PRETTY GOOD SO FAR LMAO<3