Chapter Ten

(Y/N POV)
We had been chicken fighting for at least 10 minutes but we had finally gotten around to limiting to two teams. "Hey why don't we just do everyone man for themself like all the teams go against each other at the same time?" Robin said. "Ooooo ya I like that." I said putting my hands around his neck from behind him. He grabbed my legs and put me in his back. "Alright so like if I knock Donna down their team is out then I have to try and knock Y/n down?" Gwen asked us. We all shook our heads yes.

Gwen pushed Bruce underwater and she was on his shoulders in seconds. Then finn went under for Donna and at first they struggled but they got it. Then Robin put me on his shoulders lifting himself and me up out of the water I pushed his hair back so he can see and he grabbed onto my legs tight. It kinda gave me butterflies but besides that. We all started pushing each other and swinging at each other until Gwen fell. We all laughed at her and Bruce as they just hugged each other in the water and we started playing again.

Donna pushed me and pushed me again but it wasn't working until I pushed her at least three times and she gave up. She fell as finn tried to keep her up but just couldn't. "NICEEEE MI AMOR WE WON." (Sorry if that's cheesy lmao). Robin screamed. "YAAAA." I screamed. He put me down gently and we hugged tight I could feel his muscle against me. "Hey guys wanna go get ice cream that new place opened and I heard it was AMAZING." Gwen screamed. "YESSS LETS DO IT PLZZZ." Finn said.

We all went even though we were still in our  bathing suits but we just ended up rapping our towels around our bodies. As the boys sped up wrestling each other in the grass in front of us me , Gwen, and Donna were talking. "So how are you and Robin?" She said smirking at me. "Wha- how'd you know?!" I said. Gwen laughed. "Well it's pretty obvious and Finney told me. He said that you guys are always making him feel so lonely." She blushed at the words that he had said before. "And what'd you say back!" I said to her curious. "I may or may not have told him that I could change that." She said. Me her and Gwen screamed with glee looking back in front of us to see no one. "Where'd the boys go?" I said to them.

They both shrugged and we decided to walk a little faster to see if they were their when all of a sudden we all felt hands on our shoulders. We screamed and looked back. I threw a punch. "Oh my god Robin what the hell you just made me punch you!" I said. But he was laughing to hard to care. "It didn't hurt that bad." He said. I blushed. "For that comment I should hit you again." I said.

He pretended to run off as I chased him and as soon as we knew it we were standing in front of the new ice cream place. "Olley's ice cream" it said on the sign above us. "I am in need of a vanilla bean ice cream right now." Gwen said. "I want chocolate I think." Finn said. "Uhhh I think imma get the cookie dough." Donna said. "oooooo I want coffee." I said. "Ya I think I'm gonna have that or either Oreo." Robin said. Then I grabbed his arm. "Get Oreo so if we want something different we can just switch!" I said. "Smart." He said kissing me on the forehead and we all ordered what we wanted. Everyone payed for themselves except the girls. We tried to get them to let us pay but they wouldn't budge. We got our ice cream and went to go sit down.

"So What new with anyone?" I said. Then Robin started speaking as he put his hand on my thigh. "Yo have any of you guys seen Vance hopper lately." He asked. We all shook our heads no. Even Bruce did. "Dammit he was suppose to give me 5 bucks. "Well I guess I'll just get it in school tomorrow." He said. And I rubbed his back putting my head on his shoulder. As I looked straight ahead I saw three familiar faces in the distance. "Uh oh." I said pointing to the three guys who had been bullying Finney for as long as I could remember. Than all of a sudden they spotted us and started walking over until suddenly someone stopped them.